Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyVAM

Sep 19, 2020
there's at least a total of 4 discord with content, more if you count loli/shota/etc. You just have to know the right people or the right place. But the real question is should you trust a person with a name like mines:).
Ok, I just got into this recently and am just unfamiliar with discord. No biggie, just always on the lookout for more content. Will help contribute what I can and hopefully someone will make it easy on me!

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
Hey guys. Somehow I managed to collect 142 GB of VAR files.
In addition to that - insane amount of scenes, looks, clothes, assets, scripts, textures, morphs. Today I checked and the game folder takes 670 GB. I think that stuff might be useful to somebody but I guess I won't be able to make a public mega link because it will be removed very quickly (due to insane amount of pirated content). Anyone know other options to share this stuff? Will anyone be interested in such an archive?
Just get a cheap seedbox 10 buck for 1TB storage and drop that magnet link here. Make sure the seedbox company state they don't care about "cease and desist letter" and got balls. Avoid RapidSeedbox, they pass the notice directly to you. Also if you can find a kind soul, have them setup a Syncthing folder on their seedbox so you can upload directly to it at your liesure.

loki78

Oct 7, 2018
I was familiar with his page but the post that outlines the updates doesn't have any links. That said, I'm trying the individual posts that have comments on updates to 1.2.. hopefully those download links are the updated versions.

If anyone is willing to share whatever Discords are available, I also have around 100GB of Var content I could assist with sharing.

Most of Nial's updated stuff are already on his yiff page (plus check the free scenes on his patreon page), check for something like "Updated to VAR format and fixed for 1.2 VAM" in the info of the posts.

NakedSnakeCQC

Jan 2, 2020
These are the discords that I am aware of - I am sure there are more

Virt-A-Mate <=== the official discord
FreeDLC <=== the one everyone is calling the secret discord
Triskel <=== A lot of assets - Multiple languages spoken here
NoOriginalContent <=== aka NoOC
Succubus Chamber <=== Hunting Succubus release chat
Everything Male <=== Jackaroo release chat
SupaSweatyMeatBalls <=== SupaRioAmateur release chat
Miscreated Reality <=== more of a help chat for his plugins
TornCreations <=== not a whole lot here
Weebs LewdDickgirls <=== self explanatory
Wutsnap <=== pretty much dead
NovaVR <=== Just screenshots from NovaVR
I've never heard of the Triskel one, is that a special invite only one like the FreeDLC discord? Also thanks for the list

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
Does anyone know if this is any good - Foto2Vam - i dont have time to learn and try it rite now abit busy. but if its any good i can make a shit load of game models.

Last edited:

glossywombat

Sep 28, 2020
Works about as well as just eyeballing it.
FaceGen will get you much closer to the ballpark.
Some examples here:

Reactions: JINBLADE

steve8g

Jul 15, 2020
Does anyone know if this is any good - Foto2Vam - i dont have time to learn and try it rite now abit busy. but if its any good i can make a shit load of game models.
its ok, it gives you 2 json files for the models you chose and they say you have to merge their look or something and I don't know how to but regardless even without merging the looks it kinda works for the face, it depends of the pictures you're giving it

ISven

May 19, 2017
there's at least a total of 4 discord with content, more if you count loli/shota/etc. You just have to know the right people or the right place. But the real question is should you trust a person with a name like mines:).
That's interesting, although that does not surprise me ;)

FlanF95

Feb 2, 2018
I'd love to get an invite to all the discords too. Feel like I'm missing out on a lot of content not from the subreddit or the hub site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes