Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

exter

May 29, 2017
These are the discords that I am aware of - I am sure there are more

Virt-A-Mate <=== the official discord
FreeDLC <=== the one everyone is calling the secret discord
Triskel <=== A lot of assets - Multiple languages spoken here
NoOriginalContent <=== aka NoOC
Succubus Chamber <=== Hunting Succubus release chat
Everything Male <=== Jackaroo release chat
SupaSweatyMeatBalls <=== SupaRioAmateur release chat
Miscreated Reality <=== more of a help chat for his plugins
TornCreations <=== not a whole lot here
Weebs LewdDickgirls <=== self explanatory
Wutsnap <=== pretty much dead
NovaVR <=== Just screenshots from NovaVR
Thanks for the list (y). Also, is it actually a thing to get an invite to FreeDLC if you ask for it here?

Reactions: jeez894
Jul 17, 2019
I've never heard of the Triskel one, is that a special invite only one like the FreeDLC discord? Also thanks for the list
I don't remember how I got the invite to Triskel
You could probably ask around in the offical VAM
It's the only place I know of that has vehicles (cars motorcycles planes)
so you could probably ask for that

Thanks for the list (y). Also, is it actually a thing to get an invite to FreeDLC if you ask for it here?
Probably not
You have to know somebody there and they have to request that you be invited
or sometimes your gifted an invite for being helpful to others (this is how I got in)
My name is different there and I don't intermingle my personas - so don't ask

OnlyVAM

Sep 19, 2020
These are the discords that I am aware of - I am sure there are more

Virt-A-Mate <=== the official discord
FreeDLC <=== the one everyone is calling the secret discord
Triskel <=== A lot of assets - Multiple languages spoken here
NoOriginalContent <=== aka NoOC
Succubus Chamber <=== Hunting Succubus release chat
Everything Male <=== Jackaroo release chat
SupaSweatyMeatBalls <=== SupaRioAmateur release chat
Miscreated Reality <=== more of a help chat for his plugins
TornCreations <=== not a whole lot here
Weebs LewdDickgirls <=== self explanatory
Wutsnap <=== pretty much dead
NovaVR <=== Just screenshots from NovaVR
Thanks for this!

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
Does anyone know if this is any good - Foto2Vam - i dont have time to learn and try it rite now abit busy. but if its any good i can make a shit load of game models.

I vote you learn to use foto2vam first then facegen for the textures. I found facegen does that illusion of "look a like" with textures alone. Remove textures and it looks like any other gen 2 female/male. foto2vam without textures still looks close so you can make any look with any texture and get great results. But actual textures from source will give it a 1:1 look. It's easy to see what I mean when you use a facegen created mesh/look and start looking at it from other angles other than front and side profile. Look from above, below and 35*-45* angles it looks wrong. foto2vam gets these mesh values accurate with accurate pics for source. Also its easy to make batch jobs with foto2vam. Vamhub has a decent guide with an updated link of foto2vam 1.11:

Reactions: JINBLADE

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
I vote you learn to use foto2vam first then facegen for the textures. I found facegen does that illusion of "look a like" with textures alone. Remove textures and it looks like any other gen 2 female/male. foto2vam without textures still looks close so you can make any look with any texture and get great results. But actual textures from source will give it a 1:1 look. It's easy to see what I mean when you use a facegen created mesh/look and start looking at it from other angles other than front and side profile. Look from above, below and 35*-45* angles it looks wrong. foto2vam gets these mesh values accurate with accurate pics for source. Also its easy to make batch jobs with foto2vam. Vamhub has a decent guide with an updated link of foto2vam 1.11:
ok sounds like a lot of work and I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to textures and alike. what will really help me out a lot is if there a video guide of how the process is done i don't seem to find one. is this something you do or have used before?

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
ok sounds like a lot of work and I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to textures and alike. what will really help me out a lot is if there a video guide of how the process is done i don't seem to find one. is this something you do or have used before?

I've actually had decent results with Foto2Vam, there's a good guide here:

The most challenging part is usually finding good pictures to use.

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
I've actually had decent results with Foto2Vam, there's a good guide here:

The most challenging part is usually finding good pictures to use.
yeah the other guy sent me that as well. but like i said without being funny ill be much better and faster if there a video guide on it?
im very good at seeing it done then doing it myself as some things that i read i don't get or understand it.
and pictures must be the easy part i can think of loads of ways to get good pictures tbh google if not google then just play the game and screenshot what you need there in game lol

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
yeah the other guy sent me that as well. but like i said without being funny ill be much better and faster if there a video guide on it?
im very good at seeing it done then doing it myself as some things that i read i don't get or understand it.
and pictures must be the easy part i can think of loads of ways to get good pictures tbh google if not google then just play the game and screenshot what you need there in game lol
Yeah I have made some looks. It is way easier now with 1.11. I started when we had to install VS and compile everything. But I use mostly 2k-4k movies and make screen caps with correct angle, lighting and expression. I find using around 10 pics so 5 front and 5 -35* angle shots get best accurate results. Using too many pics allows neural net to deviate from source limits. But for game characters is easier. Especially if you can find the ripped mesh just load them up in blender and make snapshots of angles in orthographic and its done. But for real 1:1 game characters, ripping the character then using Z-Brush with ZWrap and import back to Daz and fix rigging and then into vam as mesh. But yeah no vids for foto2vam. You just get pics, put into input folder, run exe then load json look and tweak final touches. That guide has it all. For batch process just place unique looks into their own folders inside input folder. foto2vam can scan images recursively. Did a batch job of 30 looks once. Took like 5 min!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes