Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2020
LOL I always notice your comments in the middle of other conversations and no one ever acknowledges you. Surely after searching for a month, you could spend the $4 CAD (less in USD obviously) to just... buy it from the Patreon? I mean, it's the price of like, a coffee, for something you've wanted for over a month. Just sayin'. ;) Good luck!

EDIT: Hey, I wrote this before I was caught up on all the posts and saw a couple other folks teased you about it, too. Now it just seems like I'm piling on, being an asshole, I'm sorry! It would have been different if I was the only one but alas, I was not.
Its fine, if no one else has it I'll wait for him to update the free version.

Jerome-092

Dec 26, 2017
Cheers, Im not sure yet how this is achieved... I'll see if I can figure it out.
How to chance the character's appearance?
When in a scene go to edit, select the person you want to change. There will be a bunch of tabs that will change various aspects of the character. One of them is appearance presets. Click on that and click the button on the top left of that panel to select a new appearance.
If there is a look from another scene you like, go to that scene, follow the steps I listed above, but instead of clicking on the top left button type the name of the character you want and click the green button that says "create preset". Load back into the other scene and you'll be able to load the character.

Not the best explanation. If you're still having trouble let me know and I'll take screenshots showing what to do

Reactions: IXL

MisterLucifer

Dec 29, 2017
Cheers, Im not sure yet how this is achieved... I'll see if I can figure it out.
Apologies if you know most of this, but I prefer to explain as though the person asking knows nothing so I don't miss steps! And this is in Desktop Mode, I don't have VR but the principal is the same.

In a scene, unless you already have the menu bar at the bottom of the screen visible, press "F1" to make it so. Then press "U" to bring up the UI and then "E" (to enter Edit Mode).

Now you have two options to get to the model's settings.

- Press "N" to bring up the settings menu for a character. Sometimes the characters names make it difficult to tell who is who, so...
- Click on the character you want to change. If you click on a part of their body (head control, hand control, etc.), then just click on the "Go to Root" button at the top left of the window that just popped up.

Now you have more options.

- On this new screen (which to get back to is the "Control" button on the bottom of the left panel), you can click "Change Look" which will bring up a menu and you can find the model you want to change to. But the best way is to....
- Click "Appearance Presets" on the left panel with all the different menu tabs. Then, click "Choose Preset" at the top left of this window, find the preset you like, click it, then click on "Load Preset". Both of these options will load a models' clothes and hair as well.

Most creators share their models as Appearance Presets now. To save one of your own finished looks as a preset to make it easier to load later, go back to that Appearance Preset tab, click "Save Preset As" and it will bring up a save menu so you can name it and put it where you like. Then it will prompt you to take a screen shot, after which it is saved!

Hope that helps :)

Reactions: pigtamer69 and IXL
Apr 15, 2020
8headshots-2.png
Milfy City Looks Release 2.0--- ADDED General Presets
Finally getting these out there, had some VAR/morph dependency nightmares as well as some last minute tweaks.
Having issues with TittyMagic throwing up pose errors on Scene load but otherwise they work fine. I wasted some time trying to resolve this but figured i'd just put them out with an explanation.
Looks are DESIGNED around (2.1.0), the looks with smaller breasts (Sara, Judy, Cindy) need softness set to 20 and gravity set to 10 otherwise they sag too much.

I'll just cut to the chase and throw up the links, these all include a scene (need ), Look, General & Appearance Preset.
(FYI when you first load the scene, breasts won't look the same as my screenshots-see TM issue below)

includes both 1.4 &1.5 look & preset

If anyone is good with hair it would be helpful if someone could get the hair for Celia, Judy and Cindy right. I didn't do too poorly with Cindy but it was 6 different pieces of hair and i suck with hair!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dependencies

For some reason TittyMagic.8 isn't applying the proper gravity & throws an error WHEN you first load the scenes but if you reload the appearance or touch ANY slider to a breast morph it'll fix it. Otherwise the breasts will float high. It also doesn't help that in this pose the looks are arching their back.

Interrogation Room Asset needed for the scenes

That's all for now, would appreciate any feedback...

Last edited:

Wrate

Dec 3, 2020
Oh, i misunderstood, sorry.

get any anonfile link you find earlier in this thread, replace the end of the url by those weird numbers and letters that TEFTELKA gaves us and voila. ;)

Reactions: louis120789
Sep 4, 2020
Here are some of my character presets and the morphs that go with them. You will still need to download the other dependencies.

Please note that for the male vagina morphs to work correctly, the bottom three physics values for each genital item must be increased to about here: 1617325465156.png

I created these morphs so I could use male textures on female characters using the male base mesh.

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
Nice try sweetheart
ive messaged them and they was kind enough to take the file down anon and Mega and a couple of others ive emailed a head just in case my work goes up on there sites i have direct emails for to get links taken down,

you guys really don't respect no one here, its a really as i would be happy to share before you all attacked my discord server yes i have bots and yes thank you for some of the kind words some of you have said and yes i have screenshots from my bots and a text doc as well ;)

my models all have watermarks in them that my bots track.

Please respect me and ill respect you i kept off here so you all could get on with your stealing and everything else you do here.

now respect me please ill stay and and you stay away from me... I don't care if you don't like my work i make five models a week for $4 less its not a lot really.

and the reason the free models are no free now as my members had a poll and wanted to add them to a tier so i made it happen, my patreon members have 50% power each month they vote on things.

ok enough said im going now....

my members and my Bots are Watching
Your bots are watching ? Maybe use your bots help you do a better looks cause it look like aftermath of nuclear bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes