Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ddong4979

Dec 27, 2019
Repacked Oronan Looks from 2020. 2 vars, one with all data it's needed 2nd with saved 'legacy' looks. 38 looks in total. Since i do like how he's posing models i saved their poses to pose presets too, althought i wasn't able to save animations. This repack does not include scenes - thanks for that it won't slow down Yours 'Open Scene menu'. All depiendiencies for hair\clothing listed in meta - they're the same as original vars.
Size reduction - from 680mb to ... 80mb.

Actually i made repacks for Niko and Vecterror stuff too... But i didn't packed all of their looks, only the ones i decided to keep... Also i ripped Vec's a little too much and lost some of his edits for the clothes.
Still, they're about 90 looks for Niko and about 110 for Vec... No scenes in there too, just looks.
Because they have different VAR name they will cause missing dependiences errors for other vars too. Niko wasn't that bad, but after removing original Vecterror files i had to fix about 30 different vars. Just a heads up.
Do U want me to upload them too?
thanks for for repack oronan's look.
it seems that all of the appearance file is missing(custom/atom/person/appearance).
is that intentional?

Dec 15, 2020
thanks for for repack oronan's look.
it seems that all of the appearance file is missing(custom/atom/person/appearance).
is that intentional?
Yeah it is. There are 2 vars in there. One with all of textures and moprhs, 2nd with legacy looks presets [1st control tab at atom-person]. U can basically load presets u like and resave them locally as app preset and then move a 'controller' var outside Urs install dir.

Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
I know its long time ago but anyone has this scene could share plz
I was trying to convert this to var, but I don't even know where to start with this one. The attached image are the errors I get when I load the scene.
Here is the file if you or anyone else with the time would like to mess with it.

Reactions: louis120789

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
I was trying to convert this to var, but I don't even know where to start with this one. The attached image are the errors I get when I load the scene.
Here is the file if you or anyone else with the time would like to mess with it.

Check it might help

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Check it might help
Thanks, but I already know how. I just don't know WHERE to start. Lol. There are so many files and they are in all the wrong places for a modern VaM. In a clean stripped down install, I drag and drop the Custom and Saves folder in to the VaM folder, so the only files in my clean VaM folder are what I am packing to var. That way the vars I convert will not have dependencies that shouldn't be there. I also found that while creating a .var, checking the box "keep open" at the bottom right saves me a lot of time. Wish I would have noticed that months ago. The attached image is what my stripped down VaM looks like before I drag and drop the files to be converted.

twerdlink

Dec 30, 2020
Can you have two Vam installations on the same machine? Like one for storing and viewing the gigantic library of stuff, and then a minimal version where only the bare essentials are installed for maximum performance and creation.
yes you can have as many as you want.
I myself have several for viewing different stuff so i dont have this huge 400GB vam load of a mess.

Reactions: pigtamer69

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
Thanks, but I already know how. I just don't know WHERE to start. Lol. There are so many files and they are in all the wrong places for a modern VaM. In a clean stripped down install, I drag and drop the Custom and Saves folder in to the VaM folder, so the only files in my clean VaM folder are what I am packing to var. That way the vars I convert will not have dependencies that shouldn't be there. I also found that while creating a .var, checking the box "keep open" at the bottom right saves me a lot of time. Wish I would have noticed that months ago. The attached image is what my stripped down VaM looks like before I drag and drop the files to be converted.
ok well you might want to download a fresh copy of VAM, so you can see a "clean" install and reference it. Basically you are missing several Key folders for custom content installation. You removed the Custom Folder which is where 90% of the content is put, like morphs, cloths, sounds, scripts, textures, levels, etc. That is prob the reason you have those errors, you are missing all the content that the scene requires. Like, if you open the scene's ".json" file in note pad, you can litterally see all the content it uses and normally where it's suppose to go. The Var system will look for those files listed in the json.

same thing with the timeline plugin, its trying to find those morphs in the custom folder, which isn't there. So, you get an error saying it can't find it.

Reactions: Anon2469

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
What mods are people using to make VaM more interactive. At the moment I'm using E-Motion 3.0, VaMMoan hooked up to some triggers and an old copy of SexAssist that someone posted here.

I've tried VamX and it's OK I just found the voice acting a bit intrusive. I was wondering if there were any better options. E-Motion is fine but if the morphs it uses don't drive the face just right things can start looking a little creepy.

fezroad

Nov 7, 2017

Looking for these resources.

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
- kemono mega link dead

=====================================

bamair1984 : Is your car fast enough?

Hub Link:

Download Link:

=====================================

VAM_GS : XingCai