Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

MistaVanVam

Aug 7, 2020
Another great vid tut. I did adjust rig before save as morph asset but I found the upper teeth rotate forward down and mess all expressions in vam. Not fitting rig to morph left teeth at right position for all expressions in vam. As long as face is not too far from original G2 face. I include pics what I see. You can see the deformed fingernails in DAZ on the G8 to G2 morph slider. It carries over in vam. I separate morph head and body, the deformed mesh stay on body leaving my frankenstein girl looking great after surgery with morph merger. But if it cannot be fixed no big deal. Still able to import lots of DAZ looks now thanks to your advice!

UPDATE - I followed this guide to remove unwanted vertices from morphs in DAZ and it worked great. I selected everything except the neck and all head parts and cleaned them. No need for MorphMerger anymore. Also removing "inner mouth" vertices made model have more natural looking mouth movements and expressions. Before they were too tight in my opinion. Then adjust rig to morph, freeze ERC and save morph asset - easy peesy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hadn't seen this tutorial, but it is top notch.
And, good deal.. I'm glad that I could help.

Reactions: The_Butcher

Kiyomaru

Jun 14, 2019
Kiyomaru Thank you. Any search tipps? How did you find it this fast?
I just remembered seeing it a while ago on the hub. Search "space" there and you should find a bunch of scenes, assets and environments that you can easily adapt to a trek context (the majority of older paid content is in the torrent)
For example, this one

Reactions: tna20

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Dumb question but where do i get animations for "animations" for the "animation selection" box?
All the stock ones i have are god awful like "talking to stranger" or "hiphop" or " bellydance" lol theyre all for dudes and are useless for adult content (and mostly terrifying!).
I have some kitty mocaps but they're VAR scenes....
yet to learn about how animations work or go or are made...

Anyone help out a learner pls haha :)

Last edited:

sawamura4

May 2, 2020
Dumb question but where do i get animations for "animations" for the "animation selection" box?
All the stock ones i have are god awful like "talking to stranger" or "hiphop" or " bellydance" lol theyre all for dudes and are useless for adult content (and mostly terrifying!).

Anyone help out a learner pls haha :mad:)
Hello. I advise you to use a plugin Timeline. It is more convenient at times. This is IMHO. I think you yourself will find the link to the hubvam. Plus they have a discord where you can ask stupid newbie questions.

Reactions: pigtamer69

NullException

Jul 23, 2019
I know I'm not adding anything to the conversation by posting a gimme but does anyone have Timbo's catwalk scene? Kemono hasn't been updated, it's a recent release.

• Love
Reactions: LettuceSuffering
Jan 5, 2021
w00000t!

Who is the creator? Take a bow. I owe you a beer, I've washed my hands!!!

Please remember old as fuck unfinshed GOLD! I have a decent vault if your after anything. Only thing I know for certain I haven't got is that mission1 with the helicopter
Can you or someone guide me on how to install this? Little confused where to place and what. Thank you

Wrate

Dec 3, 2020

Anyone help out a learner pls haha :mad:)
You can learn to play with the cycleforce atom in order to make simple animation, or as sawamura4 said, timeline plugin is really more easy to make and import/export animation.

For Kittymocap scene, i think the most efficient way is to use timeline to capture every atom position for every 0.1 seconds until you're done with it. Then you can import/export it as you want.

Reactions: pigtamer69
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes