Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
Thanks for the complement.. The short answer is, No. There should not be so much deformation that the new G2F model requires very much adjustment. The reason for the arms not being at 45 degrees, is because the objective is to fit the morph to a G2F figure. So, trying to make the morph as close to the G2F model's natural JCMs is the most conducive option.

I've just done another demonstration, this time fitting a G8F morph to a G2F figure. I went through my settings pretty thoroughly during this recording, just to make sure that I wasn't missing anything. While recording the video, it occurred to me that what you're describing is almost certainly being cause by one of these two issues.
1. Make positively sure that there aren't any unintended morphs being applied at the same time that you're applying the morph that you're converting.
2. Your rigging might need to be adjusted to the G2F shape. I show you how to do that at the five minute mark of this video.

Hope this helps..
Another great vid tut. I did adjust rig before save as morph asset but I found the upper teeth rotate forward down and mess all expressions in vam. Not fitting rig to morph left teeth at right position for all expressions in vam. As long as face is not too far from original G2 face. I include pics what I see. You can see the deformed fingernails in DAZ on the G8 to G2 morph slider. It carries over in vam. I separate morph head and body, the deformed mesh stay on body leaving my frankenstein girl looking great after surgery with morph merger. But if it cannot be fixed no big deal. Still able to import lots of DAZ looks now thanks to your advice!

UPDATE - I followed this guide to remove unwanted vertices from morphs in DAZ and it worked great. I selected everything except the neck and all head parts and cleaned them. No need for MorphMerger anymore. Also removing "inner mouth" vertices made model have more natural looking mouth movements and expressions. Before they were too tight in my opinion. Then adjust rig to morph, freeze ERC and save morph asset - easy peesy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MistaVanVam

JohnDoh666

Mar 23, 2020
Awesome upload, thanks.

Do you have any of this guy's stuff in your archives?

w00000t!

Who is the creator? Take a bow. I owe you a beer, I've washed my hands!!!

Please remember old as fuck unfinshed GOLD! I have a decent vault if your after anything. Only thing I know for certain I haven't got is that mission1 with the helicopter

Reactions: sibawal

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
Looking for those stuff, anyone could share plz

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
For the past month they have been talking about how he is interested in adding facial expression capture, as well as they had a big sponsorship for one of those suits that run 3k. He mentioned two options "Xsens" and "Rokoko" for anyone curious on reading more on those products, and conversations were leaning towards start using a Xsens suit within the next month.

By summer time I would anticipate pure greatness by this Studio. There just is nobody who comes close to what they do.
This "private show vol. 2" they just released is amazing. Love it.

Another new Patreon coming up (AlpacaLabs) is also really good imho.

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
Kemono updates (I'm not the one who's updating these, just posting finds):
TGC -
CosmicFTW -
vamX -
TiSeb -
VAMBO -
Sharko_Z -

Last edited:

tarrays

Jan 31, 2021
Anyone have a look of Sansa from GoT? Internet have a look of Dormer, Clark, Arya but Sansa was forgotten.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Suck it you filthy Android Bitch
Showing those Androids who their Masters are ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Demi Conversion by SuperiorAmateur

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: chosen
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes