Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dk78

Mar 16, 2020
A request for all you long-term collectors and stockpilers. Randomly came across an ancient Reddit post from a user/creator called Beylin. ( )

Looking for his old scene "DreamON RPG". Claims that there are 2 hours of gameplay and I can't find a link for it for the life of me. Not sure if it was completed or what the deal was but the claim of a game (;)) has me intrigued.

Perhaps one of you kind hoarders may have it lying around? LoL
I have this. It is awesome. Its unfinished. And it's probably still my most favourite....scene would be wrong. It really is an rpg and you fuck a lot of birds. Great story even. It's broken but you can still play half and the rest is still there. Sapuzex didn't come close to this scale.
I'll get it up by the end of today.
Your in for a treat.

xe02

Jul 16, 2018
Hey all, off topic, does anyone have quest2 VR set. Did they manage to make this VaM game work with it?
Vam brutalizes top end PC hardware. The mobile processor of the quest doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of handling all the physics calculations.

You will have to use the link cable or virtual desktop and run Vam on a computer.

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
For the Quest 2 buy Virtual Desktop, that links to the PC wirelessly.
Then it's just SteamVR (you need to install the oculus app too, setup the headset with a USB cable but you wont need it again).
VD works amazingly well and you can enjoy full PC VR with no wires. It's the only way to go.

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
Except nothing has been "thiefed". No one has deprived anyone of their property. Spline (for example) still has his files, the people who bought them still have their own copies of them. There are also people who have copies of the files who didn't pay Spline for them. No-one has stolen that "potential revenue" from him because he never had it in the first place. And no-one is depriving him of it, because the people making copies are the people who wouldn't have paid him for it in the first place. No-one has lost anything here.

Go listen to "C30 C60 C90 Go". The first ever music single released on cassette tape - and it's all about the free access to music by making copies onto your own cassettes. Did it destroy the music industry? Hell no. All it did was make content creators in the 1980's cry because they too felt like they were being stolen from. Boo hoo.
Not entirely true. There *is* a group of people, who would pay for the goods if no alternative was available, but choose for the "free" option. Evidence? Me. I have paid for premium items after looking for hours for pirated versions. I'm not the only one. So "thieving" is not a correct metaphor, but missed revenue, is. I'm not white knighting, since I'm on this forum myself, but I'm not defending the fact that this forum is actually partly hurting their potential income.

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
Kemono updates:
vecterror -
Jackaroo -
RenVR -
Oeshii -
Niko3dx -
VAM_GS -

Last edited:

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
Vamifier, updated version:

In second part of experiment I took exactly the same looks and saves and resolved the dependencies by just extracting required hair, clothing, morphs etc from VARs. 3.5 GB of data was extracted (vs 80 GB when using VARs). No missing dependencies. Lightning fast operation of VAM.

tna20

Jul 11, 2019
Can someone please provide these missing addons?

IP.Textures_NippleDecals

vecterror.ColorCorrect

gtwenties

Mar 17, 2019
Hi, can someone please share this:
and maybe these three as well:

Thanks in advanced.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes