Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Those of you creating characters or requesting them, what are you doing with them exactlty? Are you able (im not sure about this) to then use these instead of other characters in other scences that others have creating with their own chars instead?

Or are you using these to make your own scenes?

Im pretty handy on Daz and could probably make some, but wasnt sure if VAM and Scenes would allow you to import/replace characters with others ect... keeping their animations ect.

ocelotx

Jan 11, 2021
Those of you creating characters or requesting them, what are you doing with them exactlty? Are you able (im not sure about this) to then use these instead of other characters in other scences that others have creating with their own chars instead?
Yep, 9 times out of 10 I immediately replace characters in a scene. For example, I like Clubjulze scenes but the models he uses are abysmal (in my opinion)

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Does anyone know where to get any of the following dependencies?

DIO.yoga_studio_ilts.latest
DIO.VeneziaSuite.latest that package theagle.Leene.2 depends on
Jet1728.Milky.1 that package Jet1728.BreastSquirt.1 depends on
mitch.maria3.latest that package Wolverine333.SHELBY.1 depends on
Nameerf.AlienGirl.latest that package A1X.Violet.2 depends on
Nameerf.pic1.latest that package Nameerf.Aussie.2 depends on
Nameerf.pic2.latest that package Nameerf.CocoHair.1 depends on
Nameerf.pic3.latest that package Nameerf.CocoHair.1 depends on
Nameerf.pic4.latest that package Nameerf.CocoHair.1 depends on
xinxiu.xinxiushuxiian2. latest that package theagle.Leene.2 depends on

I can NOT seem to find DIO or xinxiu ANYWHERE. I really f*king wish people would stop including links to unobtainable dependencies! I have the gym.assetbundle which appears to be the same as yoga studio but without the extra yoga stuff. I have changed the name from gym.assetbundle to yoga_studio_ilts.assetbundle and packed it as DIO.yoga_studio_ilts.1.var, if anyone wants it. For me this is only a temporary fix but it works. Still looking for the real DIO.yoga_studio_ilts though.

This is as far as I got to finding the studio.

Here is my gym to yoga studio conversion.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
I repacked another .vac to .var for everyone. Here is Jackaroo DMC Nico Female.

Issues:
1.You have to reload unityassetvamifier.cs. It loads fine in the .vac, but not the .var for some reason. I don't know how to fix it.

2.File size is 369.77 MB

rickyabp

Aug 1, 2017
Does anyone know where to get any of the following dependencies?

I can NOT seem to find DIO or xinxiu ANYWHERE. I really f*king wish people would stop including links to unobtainable dependencies!
Anything with dio in name definitely came from Zodgame forums. Probably the same for xinxiu. Google translate is only 50% useful there, so I'm not sure.

Reactions: Anon2469

Shitbeard

May 29, 2018
Anything with dio in name definitely came from Zodgame forums. Probably the same for xinxiu. Google translate is only 50% useful there, so I'm not sure.
How to register on that website? It says I need a invite code...
If anyone has a way to get one, please DM me.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
So the way I did it is, I had to go to each scene, go to assets and remove PostMagic. I just delete it all together from each scene and change the world scale under Misc to default which is 1. and re-save the scene and override the existing one. I had to do that for each scene and it works as it should now. While doing that I found a option where I can change the environments to different times of day, which is nice.

Edit: if there is no postmagic then there will be asset called "Empty" delete that too and that will fix it.
haha yes i worked it out. But I only had to do it once and save , then used the NEXT button ...which I fixed on P1 by rerouting it to P2 manually. Then it all worked... as the other 9 were correctly set up.

IMO this is an excellent scene set and one of my favorites. I will be visiting the patreon off the back of it as I really like their work. And the doll view was certainly interesting!

Last edited:

steve8g

Jul 15, 2020
Since i leeched off of you guys many many many times, its time for me to pay back the community. Here are the stuff from WhiteyPimpey (Name misspelled on purpose for confidentiality (to make it harder to find by the creator)). Name of the files misspelled on purpose also but actual files are untouched. His scenes are very nice and so are his looks.

If you have the ability or means, do tip him. Anyway Enjoy it guys.

I have no idea what this is, I don't know what the right spelling is so I can't search on google, how could I find preview of this?

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
Or by using clones.. The method is to fit a base Genesis 2 model to the Genesis 3 or Genesis 8, then apply morphs to 3 or 8 and then export 2 as a morph OBJ.

Ive exported the Daz setup scenes with clones:
=>

This is a video tut that I just made:
Outstanding tut vid and thanks for the scene setup! I finally got my looks ported over. I was using an old guide that didn't work anymore with the new upates to DAZ. Question about the fingers. Is it normal to have the fingers deformed on the Gen 8 scene with the morph “G8F as G2F”? I see the rig for Gen 8 is also setup as G8 with arms down but arms are in T pose. When I just copied a face morph, it also copied the body shape of Gen 8 model. Once in VAM, you can see the fingers deformed. I can fix it by just adjusting rig to morph then in VAM use morphmerger and split head and attach to valid Gen 2 body. Just wondering to save the extra Frankenstein procedure to get cute dolls.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
While cleaning/organizing my main VaM install, I stumbled across these two files. Tiles.cmd and favorite_template.
Tiles location is in Custom\Clothing\Shared\FreePacks\spiralgraphics.biz\Tiles.cmd and the favorite_template does not have a file extention. Does anyone know what they are there for? Do they have anything to do with the 20,000+ .fav 0 byte files I just deleted?

MistaVanVam

Aug 7, 2020
Outstanding tut vid and thanks for the scene setup! I finally got my looks ported over. I was using an old guide that didn't work anymore with the new upates to DAZ. Question about the fingers. Is it normal to have the fingers deformed on the Gen 8 scene with the morph “G8F as G2F”? I see the rig for Gen 8 is also setup as G8 with arms down but arms are in T pose. When I just copied a face morph, it also copied the body shape of Gen 8 model. Once in VAM, you can see the fingers deformed. I can fix it by just adjusting rig to morph then in VAM use morphmerger and split head and attach to valid Gen 2 body. Just wondering to save the extra Frankenstein procedure to get cute dolls.
Thanks for the complement.. The short answer is, No. There should not be so much deformation that the new G2F model requires very much adjustment. The reason for the arms not being at 45 degrees, is because the objective is to fit the morph to a G2F figure. So, trying to make the morph as close to the G2F model's natural JCMs is the most conducive option.

I've just done another demonstration, this time fitting a G8F morph to a G2F figure. I went through my settings pretty thoroughly during this recording, just to make sure that I wasn't missing anything. While recording the video, it occurred to me that what you're describing is almost certainly being cause by one of these two issues.
1. Make positively sure that there aren't any unintended morphs being applied at the same time that you're applying the morph that you're converting.
2. Your rigging might need to be adjusted to the G2F shape. I show you how to do that at the five minute mark of this video.

Hope this helps..

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes