Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

AJACKS

Jan 6, 2020
i 've a issues for visualization this scene in Vr. Double image , someone has any solution?
Find the object called Empty or PostMagic, you don't need to delete it, just go to plugin tab and disable Anti Alliasing.
For the "doll house scale" problem, just set the world scale back to 1 as suggested by the creator.

Apr 15, 2020
8headshots.png
MC Look rel 2.0 Status Update
If anyone has suggestions get them in before i VAR them on sunday. I WILL GLADLY TAKE ANY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

Ended up doing 1 MORE look than i originally was planning on, for a total of 5 NEW looks and 1.5 revisions of the original 3.
i suck at creating hair but i hope it's passable

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
I consider sexhelper to be the most essential plugin I have, but the *only* version I found that works with VAM 1.20 is 0.4. Of course, I absolutely cannot find it anywhere for download now.
so far this is a post from a good dude uploading a sex-helper release valid for loading on female atom or male.
Just be careful to deactivate this script each time you change the scripted person appearance preset in your scene (you must be logged to download it)

I am using a .var file instead of this, but I saw that my .var it's the same file as this dude's one (from physis probably modified and me too I don't remember where I was finding) ...
it works really good without issues in vam last releases (till the actual at least!).

Agree... this is the most glorious useful script we have with some other from physis (movements helper etc.). The 0.4 release is a very old version of sex-helper... indeed fantastic if you can spend lot of time to set so many parameters, but the result is nearly the same (read: 99% of times with crazy effects on the pose ) as with the one in vam hub link I was mentioning.
On you to choose... for history testing purpose it's good to try it (that 0.4) ... but for a fast and clean result the alternative you can also get in that hub link, it is my normal primary option and sorry if I insist but it's the best actually, really without issues if you don't pretend the impossible with vam physics. ps: as some parameters will be saved in Vam cache, it's useful to leave just 1 and only one sex-helper release in your Vam install folder.

Last edited:

hashasq

May 17, 2017
View attachment 1107634
MC Look rel 2.0 Status Update
If anyone has suggestions get them in before i VAR them on sunday. I WILL GLADLY TAKE ANY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

Ended up doing 1 MORE look than i originally was planning on, for a total of 5 NEW looks and 1.5 revisions of the original 3.
i suck at creating hair but i hope it's passable

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good work with textures!

Morphs also can be transfered from g8f/g3f to g2f using some tricks in Daz3D with GenX addons. There is no need to shaping it manually.

Apr 15, 2020
Good work with textures!

Morphs also can be transfered from g8f/g3f to g2f using some tricks in Daz3D with GenX addons. There is no need to shaping it manually.
Please share your converted morphs!
i don't have DAZ or the knowhow for that.
from what i understand, G3 & 8 > G2 morphs always end up needing to be tuned by hand, i hope i'm wrong!

AdultPro2017

Mar 16, 2018
Please share if anyone has :) ;)(y)

:love:
Thx! ;)

Last edited:

peterpan31

Jul 2, 2019
Hello every body. I find something funny to have a ghost or an invisible. You need this :

In you an find a plugin to use (explication by spline).
After you can add something like :

And you will have the contour of the person.
It's more funny with glass and shoes.
Only the sex appear.

MistaVanVam

Aug 7, 2020
Good work with textures!

Or by using clones.. The method is to fit a base Genesis 2 model to the Genesis 3 or Genesis 8, then apply morphs to 3 or 8 and then export 2 as a morph OBJ.

Ive exported the Daz setup scenes with clones:
=>

This is a video tut that I just made:

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes