Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
Sorry, another noob question: is there a way to extract the var files for plugins and morphs on the hub and place them manually on the folders? I dont really like this package system, I find it harder to find the stuff you want to use and apply on the atoms.

DeusEsca

May 6, 2020
Its best if you dont as the var system is self referencing and many plugins rely on these references for dlls etc. Best thing to do it create a plugin preset for each plugin you use regularly then you can merge load the plugins you need onto any model without having to trawl the list.

Reactions: AntKlaus

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
Sorry, another noob question: is there a way to extract the var files for plugins and morphs on the hub and place them manually on the folders? I dont really like this package system, I find it harder to find the stuff you want to use and apply on the atoms.
.Var's are nothing but compressed files, like Zip,rar & 7zip. So you can use one of them to open a var and drag out the contents.

LordDing

Mar 18, 2019
Since i leeched off of you guys many many many times, its time for me to pay back the community. Here are the stuff from WhiteyPimpey (Name misspelled on purpose for confidentiality (to make it harder to find by the creator)). Name of the files misspelled on purpose also but actual files are untouched. His scenes are very nice and so are his looks.

If you have the ability or means, do tip him. Anyway Enjoy it guys.

All the scenes open as a side-by-side view. Any idea whats wrong?

D

Deleted member 2149023

Would a kind soul be willing to share ClockwiseSilver's Pat look?

ev0lved1

Jun 5, 2020
well gl doing something like that with scuffed body insides collisions bruh, and ask newbie help and etc stuff that are non sharing, asking for related in vam discords or at least discussion vam thread listed in this thread op msg, tho stuff about your scene is appriciated
What's your issue with his posts? Is there a rule that says "newbie help" has to be NON-SHARING? Ummmm..WHAT?? SHARING is literally why we are all here and the sole reason why this forum/thread exist. Sharing is the WHOLE POINT. I know if i was new to this forum where "piracy" runs rampant and people are throwing files all over the internet...I know I would be quite perplexed if some dude out of the blue tells me I can't ask for any files. Wait...are we on VamHub right now? At least that would explain it.

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
What's your issue with his posts? Is there a rule that says "newbie help" has to be NON-SHARING? Ummmm..WHAT?? SHARING is literally why we are all here and the sole reason why this forum/thread exist. Sharing is the WHOLE POINT. I know if i was new to this forum where "piracy" runs rampant and people are throwing files all over the internet...I know I would be quite perplexed if some dude out of the blue tells me I can't ask for any files. Wait...are we on VamHub right now? At least that would explain it.
Just ignore him, lot of haters this days

Reactions: keycode and micwit

Cotterman

Aug 1, 2020
One of my favorite models is corrupt in the paywall pack torrent. Can someone post Sherrie by Nobody? I think she is a variant of the model of the month. Screenshot attached. Her file on the paywall torrent is called Nobody.sherrie.1. I need a download link for her please.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Since i leeched off of you guys many many many times, its time for me to pay back the community. Here are the stuff from WhiteyPimpey (Name misspelled on purpose for confidentiality (to make it harder to find by the creator)). Name of the files misspelled on purpose also but actual files are untouched. His scenes are very nice and so are his looks.

Harley Holidays = result

thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: linken5354

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017

i 've a issues for visualization this scene in Vr. Double image , someone has any solution?

iconiQ

Jun 17, 2020
A request for all you long-term collectors and stockpilers. Randomly came across an ancient Reddit post from a user/creator called Beylin. ( )

Looking for his old scene "DreamON RPG". Claims that there are 2 hours of gameplay and I can't find a link for it for the life of me. Not sure if it was completed or what the deal was but the claim of a game (;)) has me intrigued.

Perhaps one of you kind hoarders may have it lying around? LoL

whymeazn

May 3, 2017
i 've a issues for visualization this scene in Vr. Double image , someone has any solution?
You have to look for the atom that has the plugin called "Post Magic", or if not the atom, try checking the scene plugins. Once that one has been removed or disabled, the double view will be fixed in VR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes