Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
This is straight up downloaded from his patreon. When I opened it too didn't have option to open pre-scene
IN VR Did you get a crazy split screen / double screen effect ?
and or youre giant and the scene is like a dolls house ?
as this is the only scene that has done both these things in vr but not desktop.
Shame as i was waiting for it....

Anyone any ideas ? pls

Like this (mock up):

Last edited:

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
the Split screen effect REALLY annoys me and it's always post-magic that does it. I accidentally clicked allow always to that thing now I cant find how to change that to always deny because it's horrible. Kills performance, messes up many scenes and doesn't even look that good usually when it works.

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
the Split screen effect REALLY annoys me and it's always post-magic that does it. I accidentally clicked allow always to that thing now I cant find how to change that to always deny because it's horrible. Kills performance, messes up many scenes and doesn't even look that good usually when it works.
There are 2 ways to change it:
1) Package manager - there is an option to tick on/off on the right side
2) AddonPackagesUserPrefs folder - search for the var that you want to change and open it with notepad

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
There are 2 ways to change it:
1) Package manager - there is an option to tick on/off on the right side
2) AddonPackagesUserPrefs folder - search for the var that you want to change and open it with notepad
Thanks ...

im not quite sure what the issue is causing the split screen (post magic ?)...

ok so for 1) . when i click open package manager i get 'add on package manager' screen
...do you mean these options ? :

2) the scene wasnt in that folder...and im not sure what to edit. The archive has a custom and a save. So a json not a var.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2021
Thanks ...

im not quite sure what the issue is causing the split screen (post magic ?)...

ok so for 1) . when i click open package manager i get 'add on package manager' screen
...do you mean these options ? :

2) the scene wasnt in that folder...and im not sure what to edit. The archive has a custom and a save. So a json not a var.
So the way I did it is, I had to go to each scene, go to assets and remove PostMagic. I just delete it all together from each scene and change the world scale under Misc to default which is 1. and re-save the scene and override the existing one. I had to do that for each scene and it works as it should now. While doing that I found a option where I can change the environments to different times of day, which is nice.

Edit: if there is no postmagic then there will be asset called "Empty" delete that too and that will fix it.

Reactions: pigtamer69

ddong4979

Dec 27, 2019
So the way I did it is, I had to go to each scene, go to assets and remove PostMagic. I just delete it all together from each scene and change the world scale under Misc to default which is 1. and re-save the scene and override the existing one. I had to do that for each scene and it works as it should now. While doing that I found a option where I can change the environments to different times of day, which is nice.

Edit: if there is no postmagic then there will be asset called "Empty" delete that too and that will fix it.

how about just remove MacGruber.PostMagic.3.var in the AddonPackages folder?
I think it is easiest way If you can just ignore the dependency warning.

eddy_90

Dec 16, 2018
EDIT: another small fix for Vamifier:

Unfortunately there seems to be issues with this. Without --write, just --fix-all, the script runs into an exception after a while.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not a JSON Object: null
at com.google.gson.JsonElement.getAsJsonObject(JsonElement.java:91)
at pl.qus.wolin.MainKt.fixSavesWorker(Main.kt:485)
at pl.qus.wolin.MainKt$fixLooseRefs$1.invoke(Main.kt:386)
at pl.qus.wolin.MainKt$fixLooseRefs$1.invoke(Main.kt)
at pl.qus.wolin.VamContainer.forEachJson(VamContainer.kt:110)
at pl.qus.wolin.VamContainer.forEachJson(VamContainer.kt:106)
at pl.qus.wolin.VamContainer.forEachJson$default(VamContainer.kt:72)
at pl.qus.wolin.MainKt.fixLooseRefs(Main.kt:385)
at pl.qus.wolin.Main.main(Main.kt:938)
Adding --write it crashes immediately after selecting the repo.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.io.FileWriter.<init>(Ljava/io/File;Ljava/nio/charset/Charset;)V
at pl.qus.wolin.MainKt.saveJson(Main.kt:116)
at pl.qus.wolin.JsonDbFile.save(JsonDbFile.kt:17)
at pl.qus.wolin.Main.main(Main.kt:860)

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
Unfortunately there seems to be issues with this. Without --write, just --fix-all, the script runs into an exception after a while.

Adding --write it crashes immediately after selecting the repo.
Try this one:

This version prefers extracting to copying whole VARs. Unfortunately it doesn't help much - again over 500 VARs needed to be copied into my experimental small 50-looks setup

EDIT - regarding first error - contact me on priv (the file JSON structure is broken, or empty), the second one seems to be wrong Java version, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: forum1982

MistaVanVam

Aug 7, 2020
Please share your converted morphs!
i don't have DAZ or the knowhow for that.
from what i understand, G3 & 8 > G2 morphs always end up needing to be tuned by hand, i hope i'm wrong!
I missed this reply somehow.. Daz is free software. You can get a cpoy here
=>

That said, which models are you needing to be converted?

Reactions: RonaldBurgundy
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes