Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

iconiQ

Jun 17, 2020
w00000t!

Who is the creator? Take a bow. I owe you a beer, I've washed my hands!!!

Please remember old as fuck unfinshed GOLD! I have a decent vault if your after anything. Only thing I know for certain I haven't got is that mission1 with the helicopter
I want to send my gratitude to you. A HUGE THANK YOU!

I'm always trying to complete a collection of games-within-a-game as they are very few and far between in VAM. If you have any other "lost archives" of these types of creations I'm sure I, as would many others I'm sure, appreciate them.

I had hoped someone would have the ancients arts and F95 has not let me down. Now if I could only find some time to play! ;)

Hexen_Reaper

Jul 13, 2019
Still hoping to get Niko3dx Content which can't be grabbed from Kemono. Why does Kemono even link back to the Patreon page? That doesn't make any sense that some of them can be downloaded but some just link to the Patreon.

Reactions: Nick197801

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
I'm gonna keep requesting Regolo Engine until someone finds it. Its a pretty amazing plugin.

(There really should be a seperate thread for reequests)
Just like the other poster said if you think it's amazing buy it. It's cheap and he is one of the few that deserves the money. His script algo is top tier like Miscreated. I have no problem paying and supporting those guys. But the rest of the riff raff just are coming into this community and tapping all creative potential many of us can do. Why bother learning to fish when you can buy canned fish. I prefer taking my time and catching fresh unique fish and cook it the way I like.

Dk78

Mar 16, 2020
So I er 'checked' this last night. All the paths point to the original folders so leave all as is and chuck it in the scenes folder.
All the scenes are in there but there are obvious missing dialogue boxes and links to new scenes. The fuck me scenes.
I can fix it. I can, probably, by next Christmas. Maybe. So if some savvy wanker can do that. Please.
It's a one of it's kind. Not even seen it used as a template and never heard it talked of. So glad it got mentioned here.
Got sent to purgatory for suggesting I rape the gilf. So consoled myself dancing with my fairy godmother in the club. That had like 15 lights in it.
Guy who made this must have had quite the uber rig.
Found another gym too. Not the one with resting butch face.

Dk78

Mar 16, 2020
You honestly dont need this AND discord. Neither team is missing much. It all gets shared eventually. If your p
I want to ask tho. If you know bout the discord then you should know how NOT to get into it. FFS lol
There are discussion threads fucking everywhere. Your face doesn't have to fit just seen.
And I recomend the easiest way for alt3go stuff is to pay for it and sign your name in like everyone else. Lol
Honestly. Guys washing windscreens at traffic lights can afford a years sub.
If you dont know why it's the way it is. It's that exact same reason your fucked. By the default of course. Lol sorry. I thought it was funny.

Apr 22, 2020
Top tier stuff wanted :) :
- just look at these so good! Muust have these xD
- just wow

- i mean this mod is just unreal.

2nd tier

- who doesnt need this?

Amazing neon glowing tails!

need this miniskirt!
- look at that tail!

- dl links to patreon on kemono dead
- kemono mega link dead

Looking for Catwalk/dance scenes/animations! (please post similar if you have!)
- someone requested this a page back also

Anyone got any tramp stamp tattoo packs? These from VR-50-shades or other like these?

Less prioritized stuff:

AIX looks
- shiqns looks

Also entire Vamtimbo mocap collection with latest stuff?

Im sure there are others seeking some of the stuff in this list ^^

If anyone got these things, thanks sooo much in advance! <3

Last edited:
Reactions: mattduk

Waldo78945

Jan 13, 2021
Kemono updates:
vecterror -
Jackaroo -
RenVR -
Oeshii -
Niko3dx -
VAM_GS -
Hi Thank you for the update VAM_GS - seems to have broken Mega links do you have his looks downloaded. if so can you please share. thank you.

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
Yep, 9 times out of 10 I immediately replace characters in a scene. For example, I like Clubjulze scenes but the models he uses are abysmal (in my opinion)
Hi, I do the same, but that often messes up the penetration animations because they get misaligned. Do you have a way to replace the models without this problem? I hope so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes