Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

gtwenties

Mar 17, 2019
Still hoping somebody would share these:

Thanks in advance.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
ok well you might want to download a fresh copy of VAM, so you can see a "clean" install and reference it. Basically you are missing several Key folders for custom content installation. You removed the Custom Folder which is where 90% of the content is put, like morphs, cloths, sounds, scripts, textures, levels, etc. That is prob the reason you have those errors, you are missing all the content that the scene requires. Like, if you open the scene's ".json" file in note pad, you can litterally see all the content it uses and normally where it's suppose to go. The Var system will look for those files listed in the json.

same thing with the timeline plugin, its trying to find those morphs in the custom folder, which isn't there. So, you get an error saying it can't find it.
I figured it out. I am indeed missing those morphs and the Aimi G .jpg texture was supposed to be Aimi G.jpg. I have never seen the error look like that. This is how the file was when I downloaded it. I have not modified it until now. Whoever packed this .zip had put the Custom folder in the Saves folder. The reason for my stripped down version of VaM is solely for scenes like this that have their own morphs, textures and scripts included in the vac file, so when I extract the .vac, I can just drag and drop. If there are missing morph or texture errors, I just add them and change it in the .json if needed. I have been doing it that way for quite a while and it works for me. With all that being said, I am looking for those morphs to complete this .var.

Reactions: pigtamer69

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
hi guys i wanted information as i'm creating some scenes i wanted to know how to upload a model i want for all the scenes .... in practice not to use the same model thank you very much

MisterLucifer

Dec 29, 2017
So, I extracted the VARs and updated the JSON links of my latest downloads..
I haven't caught up in the comments yet so if someone has mentioned it, then don't mind this comment.
You don't have to rename .vars in order to open them and extract what you like. You can just double-click them like a .rar, .7z, etc. I right-clicked a .var file and went to "Open With" and chose 7zip, but I'm sure WinRAR would work too.

MisterLucifer

Dec 29, 2017
Regolo Engine Plz
LOL I always notice your comments in the middle of other conversations and no one ever acknowledges you. Surely after searching for a month, you could spend the $4 CAD (less in USD obviously) to just... buy it from the Patreon? I mean, it's the price of like, a coffee, for something you've wanted for over a month. Just sayin'. ;) Good luck!

EDIT: Hey, I wrote this before I was caught up on all the posts and saw a couple other folks teased you about it, too. Now it just seems like I'm piling on, being an asshole, I'm sorry! It would have been different if I was the only one but alas, I was not.

Last edited:

TEFTELKA

Aug 15, 2017

Pretty sure thats all patreon exclusive content from Mikidesign. If i missed something please send direct link to patreon post. Navigating patreon design is real pain

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
I fully support Mods deleting off topic posts...and why I preface such posts with the comment 'THIS NEEDS ITS OWN THREAD' etc. haha

But we still don't have one for that purpose...so why is that ?

Just some ideas
to avoid people taking the time to write replies but then have them deleted because they're off topic but the off topic definition is slightly vague or clearly not being adhered to consistently.
Chat related to VAM is very important to the scene and the overall discussion so be great if we can have that without it burdening the sharing threads...

ANY MODS or community members willing to assist with this.... now we're a 410 page long mega thread which might be smaller and less work for mods if discussion / q&a / support / complaints was separate but along side this thread..?

thanks for any input :)

ps this is also off topic but that's my point haha

edit for size

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2915052

I fully support Mods deleting off topic posts...and why I preface such posts with the comment 'THIS NEEDS ITS OWN THREAD' etc. haha

But we still don't have one for that purpose...so why is that ?

If mods are having to delete off topic debate on VAM then surely it make more sense considering how much off topic material there is...if we had a thread for OFF TOPIC ? Can we decide what that thread would be called ? e.g 'Support for VAM' ? Or 'VAM OFF TOPIC'? Or 'VAM discussion'?

With some guidelines to what it would be...i.e. 'no posting requests or links?'. And define more what this actual thread is .i.e. 'just requests and links and replies to those links but technical or ehtical debates move to the secondary thread' ? Illusion Games have this exact set up I think.

I am a mod on another site where when we faced this issue and found ourselves having to allocate too much time to clean up we set up an identical thread specifically for discussion with loser rules within reason with clear guidelines to keep it all positive.

Just some ideas
to avoid people taking the time to write replies but then have them deleted because they're off topic but the off topic definition is slightly vague or clearly not being adhered to consistently.
Chat related to VAM is very important to the scene and the overall discussion so be great if we can have that without it burdening the sharing threads...

ANY MODS or community members willing to assist with this.... now we're a 410 page long mega thread which might be smaller and less work for mods if discussion / q&a / support / complaints was separate but along side this thread..?

thanks for any input :)

ps this is also off topic but that's my point haha
What site you from then ?

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
Yes, it did. It auto starts playing, but try clicking "start playback" button if it didn't for you, or "reset playback"
I dont see these buttons. When I load the scene they are just frozen in place. There are no plugins on the characters either, which I find weird... Maybe I'm missing some basic plugin?

jerticignu

Apr 17, 2019
I dont see these buttons. When I load the scene they are just frozen in place. There are no plugins on the characters either, which I find weird... Maybe I'm missing some basic plugin?
I meant these buttons. And it does not need any plugins, are you using "creator" vam version?

Reactions: moedor

Jerome-092

Dec 26, 2017
Does anyone have any of the following:

Reactions: pigtamer69
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes