Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2021

Anybody have her? I would like to download all of them from this site but theres no links. If anybody has a collection for Alter3go that would be great.
All of his stuff is for Daz 3D, which can only be downloaded from his Discord. As for as i know for VAM its in the torrents but only few

ittytitty65

Sep 21, 2020
Anybody know of a script / plugin that can maybe disable loading of textures/hair/clothes/lights on scene load? Basically I'm a pretty low spec pleb and sometimes when I open scenes it's actually the loading of high fidelity textures that crashes me out. There's some mocaps I really want to get into. I have the "GiveMeFPS" mod. It's helped a lot. But there are still a few that just kill vam/my gpu. Thanks in advance. <3

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Anybody know of a script / plugin that can maybe disable loading of textures/hair/clothes/lights on scene load? Basically I'm a pretty low spec pleb and sometimes when I open scenes it's actually the loading of high fidelity textures that crashes me out. There's some mocaps I really want to get into. I have the "GiveMeFPS" mod. It's helped a lot. But there are still a few that just kill vam/my gpu. Thanks in advance. <3
Not as far as I'm aware. If you can't even load the scenes, you could extract the JSON file then edit it in Notepad and remove the textures and lights.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ittytitty65

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
There are a few in the torrent. I am still looking for gamer girl one. I also have a few that have been removed from reddit. Let me know what you need.
Oh that's right the torrent! i did down the torrent but i threw it in another directory in a diff disc cux is so large! i was planing on grabing one file here and there.... from it let me check it ... 10 secs later.... there are some of those that arent on the paywall file i got ... are you gonna up those somewhere?

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
sometimes I download a file from anonfile and it triggers the windows defender alert (three times this year so far). when i download it again a few minutes later, everything is OK. this problem ONLY occurs by anonfiles stuff.

Im not sure if this is possible but maybe anonfile itself is somehow infected and with a very low chance when you click the download button it fowards you to a neary similar file with a little worm inside.
is called a redirect .... that's why you need something like Redirect removal on firefox or similar on other browsers

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019

Anybody have her? I would like to download all of them from this site but theres no links. If anybody has a collection for Alter3go that would be great.
is a Christine v2 ok with you?
here:

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
I saved their appearance/morph/skin presets but when I try to put them into other scenes the models break. Either no tail/ears/chest fluff for Rena etc. What am I doing wrong?
You need to use the scene-plugin from the hub is free ... and when you have it setup in the scene's plugins side you need to select all those CustomUnityAssets and keep their parent and Save them by making a preset in there .... after that next time you load that chaacter you just click on the preset you made in the Cuamanager ... i dont use it that much but it works i tested it sometime ago..

Lulucara

Nov 11, 2018
All of his stuff is for Daz 3D, which can only be downloaded from his Discord. As for as i know for VAM its in the torrents but only few
He does make VAM versions of the same (but altered, cause they look too young in daz) and you can download them the same way through a different mega folder.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Oh that's right the torrent! i did down the torrent but i threw it in another directory in a diff disc cux is so large! i was planing on grabing one file here and there.... from it let me check it ... 10 secs later.... there are some of those that arent on the paywall file i got ... are you gonna up those somewhere?
It might take a while. 7.45 gigs of stuff.

Last edited:

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
It might take a while. 7.45 gigs of stuff.
or i can tell which arent in the paywall torrent and you just upload those only!

let me start:
View attachment 1254427

better fast before its get delete from hub:)
Why hurry? is it a hot potatoe? or a granade? why would it be taken down unless it has some malicious content? o_O

Shitbeard

May 29, 2018
here you go

if anyone needs something of his thats not on the kemono lmk

Long one but here it goes :

Specifically I am looking for the octoberfest set, if you don't want to share much, at least get me that one. Thanks in advance.

Catmaster

Dec 1, 2017
here you go

if anyone needs something of his thats not on the kemono lmk

I would like all the drip full versions

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes