Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

CustomPaywall

Jun 23, 2021
WITHOUT FURTHER ADO

The F95 VaM Torrent Group Proudly Presents

The Torrent Paywall Pack #2

203GB of goodness :)

Torrent Revoked - Please wait

Huge Shout out to xxxxx, and xxxx, and xxxxxxxxxxxxxx for all your help getting the torrent right, and to all that shared your VARs,

It's been real, Until next time.. :)

Happy Midyear Guys

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2021
Does anyone have stuff by PUTZ? Im looking for these

Thank you
Thanks to few people with helping me with this. Here is the complete scenes with dependencies in them, might be missing one or two dependencies.

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
I have this one.. The other ones i have posted..

Dammit, vecterror makes dog shit. Instead of using poses he made a slight smile with a whole bunch of weird morphs. The look is unusable for any facial expressions other than exactly that smile.
Here's what happens when you add a basic pose.
1624447678.jpg

Oct 11, 2019
I have noticed a decrease in quality with him but he is pumping out looks every week. His texture work could use some alterations to look more natural but that would probably mean less looks per month.

dramythys

Jun 14, 2020

I know this been posted somewhere but i cant remember when...can someone throw me some link

MFer69

Jul 24, 2018
is there a plugin that would let me map left click hold select lhand or rhand to a keybind so that i don't need to left click and hold the hand atom when i want to move it around and rotate it with the mouse?

Soupface27

Jan 4, 2018
Just an FYI , if anyone ends up actually using any of the models of mine that are in the torrents - you probably have noticed there are two versions - One with a real name one with a fake one. The only real difference aside from names is that one version is morph merged, the other is not. Other than that they are duplicates essentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes