4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Careful 1.18 brakes lot of compatibility it is beta not stable

Futa Creature at Work
Hilarious
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
She's going to blow not only your Cock and eat your Pussy in VAM but she will also fuck around with your mind and visual cortex, far beyond any futa, lewd anime girl or strange clone celeb you experienced so far.

Last edited:

xxxwdragon

Jan 9, 2019
So... after a long time, i think that now it's time for me to jump into the VR universe! I'm trying to find my way among all the different VR solutions on the market. Now.... since this "game" pushed me to do the last small step toward my decision, i have one question: Will this "game" work properly with HTC Cosmos and \ or the Valve Index? (i've focused my choice on this two solutions). I don't know if the answer will influence my decision but... i just want to know this...

Thanks ahead for the replies! ;)

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
CreepyGhost
Be creative, this is a VR SandBox only your imagination and creativity sets the limits (almost) ;)

I saw a huge limit at removing character's clothes xD I'm new to VR so idk what to do in this. I deleted it since I couldn't do anything special. Just posing a character can be possible in Daz3D too. So what can you do besides posing a character?

P.S. Nice chick there xD

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
I saw a huge limit at removing character's clothes xD I'm new to VR so idk what to do in this. I deleted it since I couldn't do anything special. Just posing a character can be possible in Daz3D too. So what can you do besides posing a character?

P.S. Nice chick there xD
Bro you got VR set? if you dont this game isnt meant for you ..... if you do ... then go to the character you have in the scene... click on the root ... go to the clothes make sure the "SIM" animation for each clothe piece is activated and set on "allow undress" (or whatever meshed worded that as) then you be able to remove the clothes from that character ... all that has to be setup first for it to work ... same goes for the scenes ... you can record a scene or if you want some simple scene use some of the animation patterns to create some simple movements ...for the character to do .... or even more advance and complicated ones ... imagine something then bring it to life! much easier in VR.... than on desktop mode! for sure .... love to all

<small edit> take note that "sim" animations for the clothes in VaM is pretty much govern by the "Physics" Tab of the clothes! so what im saying is ... mess with the drag, weight, collision force, and all the other trinkets in that tap to obtain a result similar to that of real clothes.... or also to make some slimy shit that literally melts away the moment your character moves a bit.... lol's pretty sure some peeps can relate to that! <end of edit>

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Bro you got VR set? if you dont this game isnt meant for you ..... if you do ... then go to the character you have in the scene... click on the root ... go to the clothes make sure the "SIM" animation for each clothe piece is activated and set on "allow undress" (or whatever meshed worded that as) then you be able to remove the clothes from that character ... all that has to be setup first for it to work ... same goes for the scenes ... you can record a scene or if you want some simple scene use some of the animation patterns to create some simple movements ...for the character to do .... or even more advance and complicated ones ... imagine something then bring it to life! much easier in VR.... than on desktop mode! for sure .... love to all

<small edit> take note that "sim" animations for the clothes in VaM is pretty much govern by the "Physics" Tab of the clothes! so what im saying is ... mess with the drag, weight, collision force, and all the other trinkets in that tap to obtain a result similar to that of real clothes.... or also to make some slimy shit that literally melts away the moment your character moves a bit.... lol's pretty sure some peeps can relate to that! <end of edit>
Yup, I got my 1 week old rift S xD I tried something (before I delete it) that glitched the clothes all over the place. It actually hurt my eyes a bit. Well, seems this game is not for me. I will stick with B&S for now. Ty for the advices though!!

khalara

Sep 29, 2019
I've tried multiple updater files from the thread, but I can't get it to update the game. I try to launch the updater and it just immediately closes. I'm not real sure what's goin wrong here. The game opens just fine, but I just can't get it to update to 1.8.

Jonsuperdoe

Apr 19, 2018
Hello, I just found this thread. I don't know much about this other than that you need to find content somewhere else...
Apparently there's a user that create scenes for VAM called "MiniMax" any clue where I can find some of those scenes?

devilkirby

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Hello, I just found this thread. I don't know much about this other than that you need to find content somewhere else...
Apparently there's a user that create scenes for VAM called "MiniMax" any clue where I can find some of those scenes?

Here you can found all pubblic material for VAM . Here some gallery

and

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes