4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

qqqqq1234

Nov 24, 2020
There's at least two plugins that allow for cursor interaction with clothes. One of them might be called desktop cloth grab, or something similar?

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Hey man, think we're in a similar boat. but you're a few months ahead of me. did you ever get Virt-a-mate to a point were you were happy with it? is it worth the investment in time? did u ever get cumflation to work too? did u ever get a VR headset? and do you have any recommendations for other programs besides operation Lovecraft (got it). Any advice would be deeply appreciated.

kind regards,

a fellow kink
No, I gave up. Physics are too temperamental in this thing, and it's simply not made with big things in mind.

I gave Yiffalicious a try, and that has those kind of things sorted in a way more simple fashion than relying on real time physics, this program could learn a lot from that. But the bad thing is: it's furry. I kinda enjoy humans with some animal traits or genitalia, but full furry is not my thing. Also, while it's great for penetration, even with horsecocks and such (just wish we could make it bigger), it's very limited overall. Scenarios, objects, char customization. It gets boring after you make a few animations and try the available characters. You don't have the creative freedom you have with Virt-a-Mate or some Illusion games for example.

So that's that. These games/programs are always like that, one thing right, a million wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

p4p

Jun 30, 2019
What are the minimum system requirements
I doubt that system exists yet. :LOL:

To answer your question, afaik there are no official minimum requirements. For me on low settings + softbody a 4790k, 980ti, 24GB Ram, ogVive it runs at about 45Fps with 1 Person. When adding a 2nd person or animation my Cpu bottlenecks so hard it fucks with Tracking.

Last edited:
Reactions: mecamaki

duke

Oct 14, 2016
just downloaded this for the first time (used torrent).

I see that there are custom "looks" and such.

Is there a walkthrough or beginners guide to what I assume is essentially modding this?

want to know where to put the outfits/female looks etc.

Thanks so much for any help...game looks like fun!

Suppa33260

Mar 23, 2020
just downloaded this for the first time (used torrent).

I see that there are custom "looks" and such.

Is there a walkthrough or beginners guide to what I assume is essentially modding this?

want to know where to put the outfits/female looks etc.

Thanks so much for any help...game looks like fun!
ty

Sep 16, 2018
So how do I download the game? Do I need to download all four parts and extract them together? When I try to extract just one it says it is part of a multi-volume archive, so do I just put all four parts into one folder and extract that?

heitormonaco

Jan 23, 2021
So how do I download the game? Do I need to download all four parts and extract them together? When I try to extract just one it says it is part of a multi-volume archive, so do I just put all four parts into one folder and extract that?
If not mistaken, the download links are for an older version. You should download the VAM_Updater and follow the instructions here , unzip and run it, which takes a while depending on your system and connection speed. When the install is completed, enter the appropriate key code from the first post in this thread. The creator key for the latest version is the one you want.

FYI, it isn't exactly a game and has a bit of a learning curve, but there is a lot of content for it and has a lot of potential.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2018
Hi! Im new on this and im trying to use the VAMupdater.exe but i have this error. Anyone knows how to fix this, any response would be greatly appreciated.

Anonim0use

Sep 15, 2019
Is it safe to delete my "VaM\Cache" folder to free diskspace ?
Will the cache reload by itself as i reload my vars that i use the most ?

Obitron

Oct 14, 2020
Is it safe to delete my "VaM\Cache" folder to free diskspace ?
Will the cache reload by itself as i reload my vars that i use the most ?
There is no need to “delete” the folder. Inside vam in the preferences there is a button for clearing the cache as well as options for moving the cache to other locations which might not be as memory limited.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes