4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Boolsen

Dec 1, 2020
I think you don't need that plugin anymore. The newest VAM version has a built in lipsync
The built in lipsync is good and more realistic than the plugin, but if you have custom voice samples (scene audio files in my case played through the head audio source) playing it gets confused and the mouth gets stuck in weird positions when the sound file ends till a new file is played. I'm still using the lipsync plugin for custom voice scenes because of this.

The built in lipsync works great if you only have moaning like the VAMMoan Plugin though.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Seeing how a simple app like roop using insightface can create roughly 180 degrees deepfakes using just one photo as input I was wondering if such a way could be used to create a face in unity, similarly to facegen but that doesn't suck

Reactions: lol internet

naughtyvam

Jan 15, 2023
does anyone mind sharing bamair1984's eyeball_shadow?
Please make your requests in Asset Requests (including a link to the paid vam hub page would be helpful)

edit: someone posted a link, that's ok, but this is for any future requests.
Hey thanks alot, it really make everything easy in this guide, do you have any guide for making animation from this game? Could I copy animation from one scene into another?
Check out , there are video guides.

mixmox82

Engaged Member
Jan 19, 2022
Anyone has the Boobie Bounce scenes (1 and 2) from C&G Studio? :WaitWhat:
The big dump folder hasn't been updated for a while now, and the scene file itself is not uploaded to Kem.
Please do not request assets in this Thread. Use the asset request sub-forum. Mods have repeatedly warned people, that they will purge and lock this thread if people don't stop.

Aug 4, 2021
I cannot get to that link, and all assets are offline.

Not searchable as an creator either.
"BooGoo" is still there
jyy got banned about 3 or 4 weeks ago. His collection has a thread here somewhere, but I doubt it is completed because all of his free stuff is gone as well.

mixmox82

Engaged Member
Jan 19, 2022
Strange, I get your list of assets, but if I try pressing on the creator link, it freaks out again...

Did he set his profile page to private?
It would seem that most of the paid asset post are gone as well.

Last edited:

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
adimns...don't you think its time to create a VAM section in this forum? Really would like to open some discussions. And using this thread, if people don't reply immediate, nobody will be looking 2 to 3 pages behind to read what people said.

Schwert

Apr 23, 2021
anyone knows about Ramsess zip password(s)? even old ones shoud work to at least attempt to bruteforce it

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
oh shit, my b :FacePalm:
i will delete it
yeah I saw what you wrote yesterday about requests. When I was looking at the backlog of request forum for c&g there was quite a few that were fulfilled but the thread wasn't marked as so or passed on to the release section for uploaders. I forgot which ones you were talking about audio ride 1-2 i think? I think I saw that as one of them but I'm unfamiliar with what they released for the last 4 months I need to catch up too on them.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
yeah I saw what you wrote yesterday about requests. When I was looking at the backlog of request forum for c&g there was quite a few that were fulfilled but the thread wasn't marked as so or passed on to the release section for uploaders. I forgot which ones you were talking about audio ride 1-2 i think? I think I saw that as one of them but I'm unfamiliar with what they released for the last 4 months I need to catch up too on them.
i got my hands on both of them in the meantime
i wasnt messing with VAM for a long time now, so i completely forgot that we have a vam file related specific section on the website (and one that actually improved big time compared to what i was remembering of)

Streamcraft

Mar 16, 2023
Hi. there is some sorta of plugin that make some auto expresion (based from what I need) withou actualy selecting every morph?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes