4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

urhenmon

Oct 5, 2020
Has anyone used Var Checkup before? Is it safe to use? I have way to many duplicate vars and I wanted to clean it up a little.

Firenn

Apr 26, 2017
To load custom appearance preset
1. Open a scene with the look you want
2. Save the desired look as an appearance preset
3. Open the other scene
4. Load the apperance preset
Optional 1. Create a button with UI assist to load appearance preset with a single click
Optional 2. Use scene ninja to load a specific look automatically
Can I modify an existing character that appears in a given scene? I'm new to VAM and I'm lost in this interface. I don't know where the save options are. Is there a tutorial where this is shown for a layman?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Can I modify an existing character that appears in a given scene? I'm new to VAM and I'm lost in this interface. I don't know where the save options are. Is there a tutorial where this is shown for a layman?
You can modify the character by using morphs, changing the hair and clothes and changing the textures

If you want to save the persom atom, go to appearance presets tab.

If you are struggling with the interface this might be useful:

Reactions: bumble_bee

Streamcraft

Mar 16, 2023
Made a new copy of VAM... set it up... runned it a few days without any problems ( allowing plugins to always run, doing settings etc.)
Now the program suddenly, every time I enter, asks me again about the plugins (while having the pref files in there) and cant change settings. The security for the folders is enable with read/write...this is happening to me just with VAM and is already the 2nd time ( as the main one is doing the same but atleast is reading somehow the pref files )

EDIT: just gave the user administrator priviliges. still doing it.

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Now the program suddenly, every time I enter, asks me again about the plugins (while having the pref files in there) and cant change settings.
You might be on the right track -- have you tried moving VaM to a different drive/directory?

From the original installation instructions posted on Patreon:

1715085464300.png

Famolicious

May 26, 2019
Hello all, know someone some links with free looks from adult games, like Milfy City, Fresh Woman etc...? Thanks for helps and links.

Streamcraft

Mar 16, 2023
You might be on the right track -- have you tried moving VaM to a different drive/directory?

From the original installation instructions posted on Patreon:

View attachment 3611738
Well... yes... it was safe as it worked fine till now...I went even on main user and is doing the same aspect of the problem...but somehow the "test" vam I have is working perfectly.

fapmeister

Sep 4, 2017
Just run the VaM_Updater.exe in your installation directory and update VaM. But please note: although using the latest version of VaM is recommended in general, depending on what plugins you use, and update also might break things.
The one I already have right? I will if I update, thanks.
How widespread is incompatibility? I'm already downloading scenes that are just utterly broken but I assumed that was because I was behind not ahead lol

Oct 8, 2017
Guys, does anyone have version v1.21.0.4, clean the version that already comes with a memory optimization option, because the most current version is very bad

Aug 4, 2021
Guys, does anyone have version v1.21.0.4, clean the version that already comes with a memory optimization option, because the most current version is very bad
Use the VaM updater, get the cpu fix from the hub and set the config for your cpu. Then get the FSR2 mod from github.
That's pretty much it.

Last edited:
Reactions: hoesandaloe
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes