4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

lexus33

Aug 16, 2016
This game is a masterpiece. I'm angry at myself that I found it now and not in about a year.. The collision psychic is super realistic! This game is for sure number one for VR.

Reactions: keycode and Aceto71

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
If you guys who played it could tell me some of the sexual acts so i can tag it.

e.g: Vaginal, Anal, Oral, Group, Masturbation, Group, Multiple Penetration...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmh even the Unity version require the VR ?

i was expecting it shouldnt require it on Unity :/

Bunni

Jun 9, 2017
If you guys who played it could tell me some of the sexual acts so i can tag it.

It features customizable and posable characters that you can swap out for either gender, vastly different body types and ethicities and manually pose and animate however you wish, or you can warp into one of the models and control it's hands and head with your own. Built-in scenes include vaginal, oral, lesbian, masturbation and paddle spanking but anything is possible with the posing and animation system. It's a sex sandbox.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Why there is no emulator rift controllers :/
emulator rift controlers .... lol

only thing i can think about that are close to that will be the leap motion system. other than that, it will be pretty hard. (or maybe , why not after all, it can be possible to heavily modified some setting or emulator tool to allow the use of console controler like wiiU or PSmove. just an crazy idea, gonna be alots of work to do that imho, but its not out of possibilities)

godders3000

Aug 19, 2016
I feel retarded right now. The upgrade to creator version is grayed out and I can't find an option to upgrade to entertainer... Am I missing something obvious?

Bunni

Jun 9, 2017
I feel retarded right now. The upgrade to creator version is grayed out and I can't find an option to upgrade to entertainer... Am I missing something obvious?
Copy code to clipboard, Start VAM, on desktop (Not in HMD) ctrl-v the code into the little white box, click apply, in HMD use controller to check Creator then hit begin or whatever it says underneath. That is the entire process.

Reactions: godders3000

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017

"All of the above" (the dev manages the project via Trello which tells you the level of professionalism here)

//no futa or furries but even those are already in his list for the future. But from Halloween, it already has elves and vampires... heh

"Multiple protagonist" is kind of funny as an understatement; you can dance in front of a mirror (for example; you can do all kinds of awful and awesome things) as pretty much anyone you can design.

Last edited:
Reactions: keycode

NIxon529

Nov 30, 2016
i know its still in development but imo studio neo or even sfm and blender kinda offer the same utility if not more
studio neo lacks the fidelity but is very easy to use
sfm and blender could have even more fidelity but take a long time to learn
i do like the project and im even a patron but at this stage without a desktop editor it is very lacking
and its using unity
physics in unity are not to well optimized especially when using a vr headset
even with one of my gpu's set as the physx processor because unity uses physx instead of its own native solution i still get sub par performance
i have a beastly pc and this "game" really makes it work alot harder than it should imo
i do have a couple tricks up my sleeve to see if i can get better performance out of it

MeshedVR

Sep 16, 2017
I hope you guys that try Virt-A-Mate for "free" consider backing my project at least at some level, even if for just 1 month. I don't blame anyone who doesn't like the Patreon model or repeating payments so I do understand. At some point I will offer traditional payment options for VaM once it is a more complete product. In the meantime, every little donation via Patreon counts and helps make Virt-A-Mate even better. You can cancel your pledge at anytime. Thank you!

MeshedVR

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
This game needs mouse support. I hate touch controllers only as for menu they suck and I also need to have a hand free for... something else.
WIth proper mouse support I would definitely support the author on Patreon but without its just another "tech demo" but nothing I'm looking for.

Reactions: hj56h4j6j45

moistbutthole

Dec 17, 2017
I hope you guys that try Virt-A-Mate for "free" consider backing my project at least at some level, even if for just 1 month. I don't blame anyone who doesn't like the Patreon model or repeating payments so I do understand. At some point I will offer traditional payment options for VaM once it is a more complete product. In the meantime, every little donation via Patreon counts and helps make Virt-A-Mate even better. You can cancel your pledge at anytime. Thank you!

MeshedVR
I reaaaally wish it had a one time payment. I'm a broke college student XD. I hope that option is soon!

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I reaaaally wish it had a one time payment. I'm a broke college student XD. I hope that option is soon!
You can get it here for free, if you do what the creator is suggesting is that you at least make one patron payment. If you can afford a one of fee then do it on Patreon and then unsubscribe.

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
BLoo probably worth linking to the reddit mod site somewhere ;)

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
Me too, sorry, I just want to share my feelings about Virt-A-Mate: it ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKS! :FeelsGoodMan: and thanks to all the people they share creations in reddit. Finally "something different in Denmark" . And absolutely it is not "just" a tech demo.

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017

MeshedVR
I would love to back it. Sadly atm, I don't have a VR setup. I'm looking to get one soon, but with what some of the other users are asking for, mouse and kb support would be great as those without VR can actually demo the product to see if its worth investing in and/or investing in getting VR to enjoy it fully.

moistbutthole

Dec 17, 2017
1.4 is out!
Download link:

Highlights:
* this release is all about character customization!
* Clothing customization - materials and some new states
* Hair material customizmation
* new female hair (Leslie) that includes some morphs to adjust the look (still not simulated so it will be very static looking)
* high heels!
* new female skin
* eye target control
* improved female genitalia soft-body physics
* new apartment-style bedroom environment with web TV
* web browser, web tv, and image panel objects added
* overhauled scene and preset browser and save system

Details:

Known issues:
* Leslie hair morphs are not stored or reset properly
* Serious performance issue with male pants (looking into it - I made a dumb change somewhere)

New Content/Objects:
* Image Panel
* feed it a URL and it will display the image at that url. Even works with gifs
* Web Browser and Web TV
* capable of browsing the web - cut and paste in URLs from your existing browser or to the Image Panel
* DOES NOT include licensed video codecs (h.264), but is capable of using flash to play videos (many sites support this, including youtube)
* To get flash to work in the in-game broswer, follow these instructions to install a special version of Flash:
Install the Adobe Flash Player on your system.
Go to https:
Select your OS
Select the latest "PPAPI" version available.
Uncheck boxes for things you don't want.
Download now.

* morphs
* 40+ new morphs
* many new body shapes
* some new breast and areola morphs
* a couple new face morphs
* new environment
* bedroom with windows and web TV
* 1 new female skin set
* Sumiko
* 1 new female hair option
* Leslie hair - longer, morphable hair (static but can be adjusted)
* new clothing
* high heels!
* knit pants
* some holiday gear (sorry not much was available!)
* several new built-in scenes, with some featuring motion-captured animations

New Features:
* Clothing customization
* transparency, texture sets, color, and lots of shader params to get just the right look
* more clothing states added for some existing clothing items
* some items, like glasses, now have position and rotation controls
* Hair customization
* transparency, texture sets, color, and lots of shader params to get just the right look
* many hair styles have multiple layers to allow a mixed look
* simulation hair style now has some adjustable parameters to modify the look
* Exclusive clothing region support
* easier to swap specific types of clothes now
* Overhauled scene and preset browser and save systems
* subfolder support
* rename/delete
* choose name of save during save if desired
* eye target control
* can now choose to have character look at player or a movable target (that can be animated)
* AnimationPattern
* added ability to select what is controlled (position, rotation, or both)
* WindowCamera
* field of view controls
* screenshot cameras
* field of view controls
* process priority control
* adjustment of process priority in game - default is now "High" instead of "Normal"

Tweaks:
* female soft body physics improvements
* female genitalia improvements - better collision and morphing
* better sorting of morphs - now sorted by display name
* "Entertainer" now gets access to scene options panel (gravity and global lighting)
* suspend animation when grabbing a node - this allows grabbing something that is animated and it can go back to animated state when you release
* fixed panty clothing colliders to work much better when legs are bent
* Male character now has same eyelid and micro-expression support as female character
* material store/defaults tweaks to properly save only when needed and restore defaults correctly

Bug fixes:
* transparent material fixes

Performance:
* slightly faster (2-3%) than 1.3 release due to improvements in soft-body physics and some shaders

Reactions: peterkov and if95
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes