May 14, 2020
  • Drop the patch in the roo game folder and run it
-> Can't find the patch.

My game freezes constantly. Sad :(

MY PC: i7 7700/16GB/GTX 1080Ti.
click on the VAM_Updater.exe
then click options
then click sync/repair all
and this will fix ya game hope it helps.

Reactions: Hean1111

exter

May 29, 2017
Thanks for the key. What I mean though is can I update it through VAM_Updater.exe and use the Creator key or will updating the game while connected to the net somehow prevent me from running the program anymore?
yes, you can simply update and it will still work.

Reactions: JINBLADE

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Guys is there a way to mass default only face morphs so i can change models during scenes without fucking up the whole animation?

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
How do you fix the male head clipping into possess camera?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While we're at it, is it possible to make parts of the person invisible? (while maintaining the physics collision). Like say if I want to hide the male waist and up. Or hide everything but the penis. Is that possible?

Buejoe

Nov 7, 2017
How do you fix the male head clipping into possess camera?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While we're at it, is it possible to make parts of the person invisible? (while maintaining the physics collision). Like say if I want to hide the male waist and up. Or hide everything but the penis. Is that possible?
I just use Acidbubbles improved PoV and hide the head, works for me

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Could you make a custom for me lol? Seriously how!
You download facegen and daz studio, open facegen, choose a clear closeup picture and follow the steps.
You can add also use pictures to fix up the face's profile but it's not needed, they come out janky af but you can manually adjust the model from the facegen app itself.
Then you save the project and you export.
It puts both the textures and the face model in your "my daz 3d library" folder.
Put the textures in Custom\Atom\Person\Textures and the .dsf model in Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female
The face model shows up as a female morph named as the file name, be sure you default the other face morphs or it becomes the stuff of nightmares.
The textures you need to load manually from the "skin textures" button in the character menu

It's pretty hard to find a nice picture to get both the model and the textures from, but when it works it's really pretty amazing

Let me know if you're stuck somewhere

Reactions: Lavalampdrinker

psofos

Mar 27, 2020
Is there a tool that can find a scene's / look's files in the custom folder? I have 30gb of scene and look files that I want to convert to vars

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes