4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Oh sorry...
It turned out that the new version removed the rain sound.
As I said -- there's no other sound than the girl's sound. But as you mentioned a previous version: I just tested v0.1 of this scene, and you're right, in this scene there is sound, and it was very, very easy to find the source of it:

1665325975470.png

There's a WebPanel "hidden" behind the wall next to the door playing a youtube video with those ambient sounds :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: zane02210

distme

Jul 10, 2019
I would search the forum but i'm awful with forums so i'll risk asking a question thats previously been answered, what's the difference in keys, like creator, entertainer, teaser ecetera, thanks!

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I would search the forum but i'm awful with forums so i'll risk asking a question thats previously been answered, what's the difference in keys, like creator, entertainer, teaser ecetera, thanks!
Quotes from the creator's Patreon page:

Teaser:
  • Access to "Teaser" builds of Virt-a-Mate. "Teaser" builds unlock nearly all capabilities except the following limitations:
    • You cannot save scenes or packages
    • You cannot create new animations
    • You cannot add new atoms (objects) to the scene
Entertainer:
  • Access to "Entertainer" builds of Virt-a-Mate. "Entertainer" builds unlock the ability to save scenes and packages, allowing you to save your changes and share with others. "Entertainer" builds have the following limitations
    • You cannot create new animations
    • You cannot add new atoms (objects) to the scene
Creator:
  • Access to "Creator" builds of Virt-a-Mate. "Creator" builds unlock the ability to
    • Create new animations
    • Add new atoms (objects) to the scene.
  • Limitless possibilities.

Jan 7, 2021
Well to be fair .. a lot of the VAM users are pirates .. so I can't blame MeshedVR for trying to make some money from people that are actually willing to support him. I supported his Patreon for a bit, but I stopped after my budget ran out.

We shouldn't forget he also hosts the virtamate hub, who knows what the storage and bandwidth costs are every day.

Seeing how amazing vam1 is .. just my opinion, but he can take as much time as he needs. This thing is leaps and bounds ahead of any other adult game\tool out there. There's quite a few other adult games on Patreon that have been spinning their wheels without an official launch for years.. Wild Life comes to mind.. :rolleyes:

I use this one. Should do the trick for you?
Can I know what scene / model that is in the first gif in your banner please, or if anyone knows of other scenes that are intractable like that? :)

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I still have this problem with clothes. How to fix it guys?
Some clothes are just not "compatible", as you got clipping issues. I.e. trousers/stockings together with shoes/boots might not always work well, same goes for underwear/lingerie together with clothes you put on top of that. The only way to make it work is to actually edit the meshes/textures of those clothes if you really want to make it work, but that's outside the scope of VaM -- you will need tools like Blender (to edit the mesh) or any Graphics Software (to edit textures) to do so.

Can I know what scene / model that is in the first gif in your banner please, or if anyone knows of other scenes that are intractable like that?
I'm pretty sure you can do that with any character and model you want to if you add the " " plugin to it (which you can also on this forum).

Naipzz

Oct 17, 2019
Some clothes are just not "compatible", as you got clipping issues. I.e. trousers/stockings together with shoes/boots might not always work well, same goes for underwear/lingerie together with clothes you put on top of that. The only way to make it work is to actually edit the meshes/textures of those clothes if you really want to make it work, but that's outside the scope of VaM -- you will need tools like Blender (to edit the mesh) or any Graphics Software (to edit textures) to do so.

I'm pretty sure you can do that with any character and model you want to if you add the " " plugin to it (which you can also on this forum).
Thank you so much!

Naipzz

Oct 17, 2019
Sorry for the stupid question because i'm new with VAM, how to add something to the scene ( like wall, box or any item ). And may i ask for any video guide VAM. 1665492598167.png

neematodea

Aug 7, 2021
Excuse me, how do you actually play this game on the desktop? Is this game something like an interactive doll touching game or is this more like a scene animation maker?

mikeriko

Aug 21, 2021
Excuse me, how do you actually play this game on the desktop? Is this game something like an interactive doll touching game or is this more like a scene animation maker?
its more of like a sandbox. u can technically "play" some premade scenes from other creators but thats it.

Steele1

Nov 20, 2019
This guy ( ) made this megumin ( ) then removed it.

but i found a link to it on the NoOC discord ( ) if you guys want it

Reactions: putanon2273

shaddydaddy

May 11, 2020
Probably a dumb question but is it possible to replace a girl in a scene with a different girl that you've got downloaded?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hello. Could anyone send me Tittymagic mod?
See here.

Probably a dumb question but is it possible to replace a girl in a scene with a different girl that you've got downloaded?
No (as in "there are no dumb questions"), and yes, you can replace characters in scenes. First load up the girl you want to load into another scene, and then save her look:

1665642563644.png

Then open any scene, click on the character you want to replace, and then load the just saved look (same image as above, just press "Load Look..." instead).

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes