VN Ren'Py Completed Virtual Anime Succubus - Sakura [Final] [Arkleoff]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Krosnat

Jan 19, 2022
Traducción al español: Virtual Anime Succubus - Sakura [Final] [Arkleoff], Cualquier error o si desean que traduzca un juego por favor me lo hacen saber ¡Gracias!.

- Solo es extraer el .rar en la carpeta raiz del juego e iniciar y listo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translation to Spanish: Virtual Anime Succubus - Sakura [Final] [Arkleoff], Any mistake or if you want me to translate a game please let me know Thank you!

- Just extract the .rar in the root folder of the game and start and that's it

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: khristi4n

brokenobj

Mar 19, 2019
Blatant ripoff of virtual succubus, but worse. Neither is for me but still felt like this should be called out

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
So i think we could need more jerk of instruction virtual waifu games, Joi is a popular fetish, kinda the idea of Ai that one day we have virtual girls to talk to and help us fap, the idea to give this one famous body, good idea, why not, maybe also Katara, or Kim Possible, or Alice from Monstergirl Quest ? The point is we all have different stuff we might like that waifu to say, maybe the idea to allow custom sentence could work... the idea is good, i like Joi sometimes, it feels more real" if the waifu knows you fap for her and she likes it, the art style in this looks very good, so jeah more stuff for her to say, custom stuff to say and more skins would make this perfect, like raven everyone loves raven.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote