3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

sexmachineyx

Mar 7, 2023
It isn't a censor. That is the dev's vision for what a smother should look like. A black screen.
Im not sure that is intended
In the FAQ it says (in the fine print) that the model is not made for closeup visualizations. So I guess its just clipping?!
But im not sure, so whatever ^^

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Im not sure that is intended
In the FAQ it says (in the fine print) that the model is not made for closeup visualizations. So I guess its just clipping?!
But im not sure, so whatever ^^
The dev explicitly said that he believes smothers should look like black screens.

GPKL

Apr 3, 2021
Woohoo 43PR is out
2 months of silence from the dev for almost 0 change and almost no real bug fixes
Meanwhile commenting is disabled on their patreon. Not that it would matter because actual criticism before was always met with a "fuck you, I do what I want, people will pay anyway and defend me for anything".
Not to mention pricing has doubled and the dev keeps people hooked by promising a rework of the visual shapeshifting menus for over a year and other fake promises.

XxS3MPA1_20xX

Jun 25, 2020
2 months of silence from the dev for almost 0 change and almost no real bug fixes
Meanwhile commenting is disabled on their patreon. Not that it would matter because actual criticism before was always met with a "fuck you, I do what I want, people will pay anyway and defend me for anything".
Not to mention pricing has doubled and the dev keeps people hooked by promising a rework of the visual shapeshifting menus for over a year and other fake promises.
Lmao for real, these mfs literally just added some pre-made random sessions and called it a day, thank God they started doing bi monthly updates to add more content for double the price.
This game is getting so bland and boring, I don't know how people don't get tired of the same crap for months.
They only have been implementing stupid mechanics that don't change shit at all.

dea667a

May 3, 2021
I stopped paying when we got into a discussion with the dev about ass to mouth. Basically his argument was that it is too risky. He refuses to add a task editor to have your own tasks. You have to send tasks/categories for approval. Well, the fun fact was, that during that discussion it was pointed out by another person that they are experienced bondage fan and that VS is actually pretty risky bondage as the easy tasks are on the experienced side of bondage and it can be dangerous. The dev refused to talk to that person either.

To be honest I have no clue if they changed anything in the categories I wanted to change, I just want to add my tasks to some categories and I couldnt easily do that, I had to update some lists and these lists would get overwritten with every update :/

Anyway, stopped paying, but I still pay attention to what is happening. Just want to confirm the attitude.

Damn, my lurker status is off :( :D

squalinton

Jul 13, 2023
succdev is fighting in a field soon to be flooded with AI storytellers, but he makes sure to shoot his foot every now and then so people always remember to shop around at the competition.
it's not that bad a thing in a way.

some people will soon make VS-like games powered by ~13B models in the cloud, maybe forcing their own cloud but maybe letting people plug in any model.
and once more people start having the VRAM to run 7B models locally for those games, VS will really live on borrowed time.

juryrigg

May 30, 2020
some people will soon make VS-like games powered by ~13B models in the cloud, maybe forcing their own cloud but maybe letting people plug in any model.
and once more people start having the VRAM to run 7B models locally for those games, VS will really live on borrowed time.
LLMs can be run in the RAM as well, albeit slower

Reactions: squalinton
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes