3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just started playing this game for the first time this morning and I so far it's a pretty fun edging game. As a heads up, if you let her use a marker on you, make sure it's a PERMANENT marker. I leaned the hard way and now have ink on my pants and running on my wrist.

The former was from her making me mark a tally above my loins everytime she made me edge and the former was from her marking my wrist with her sigil.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

args48

Jun 12, 2020
It's absurd to me that "small breasts" are considered underage by Patreon. Millions of real grown adult women have A/B cups. I can't believe you caved to patreon instead of swapping platforms.

I'm waiting for a petite option to return in the settings before I play this game anymore. I just don't like the new model. There's a billion anime style games with larger boob characters already. =/

Shaor

Mar 8, 2020
I'm waiting for a petite option to return in the settings before I play this game anymore. I just don't like the new model. There's a billion anime style games with larger boob characters already. =/
I'm sure the developer will be heartbroken that someone who pirates their work won't be playing.

Reactions: anon62195

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Any way of getting this to run on linux? Wine doesn't seem to do anything but maybe someone has some tweaks.

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
Fantastic game!! but op's waifu looks stupid. is there anyway to change/customize her appearance? like you can change her skin but that seems to be it.

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
Fantastic game!! but op's waifu looks stupid. is there anyway to change/customize her appearance? like you can change her skin but that seems to be it.
No. As SuccuDev has stated multiple times, the game isn't made to cater to your specific aesthetics, nor will it be. It's a jerk off instructions game, not jerk off encouragement. The intent is that you do not have control over her looks, or what she chooses.

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
No. As SuccuDev has stated multiple times...
obviously im not asking for official means to. the character is pretty basic looking and parts of her are already removable. i don't know how to open unity stuffs but say to change her hair color or remove the stupid crotch tattoo or hair band should be easy...

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm not going to lie, a sporty succubus would be so hot to get dominated by. That said, I understand that textures and coding can be difficult and time consuming. I am just thankful for the project as-is.

xwor639

May 19, 2017
not seeing eilo or succubus chan full futa graphics and not a lot of futa rewards as well as no female eilo is going to ride your cock as a reward or fuck u if futa enable. Is it still in progress or is it base on ur patreon suggestions?

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
not seeing eilo or succubus chan full futa graphics and not a lot of futa rewards as well as no female eilo is going to ride your cock as a reward or fuck u if futa enable. Is it still in progress or is it base on ur patreon suggestions?
Succu-san has to fully disrobe first. For some of the oral/anal rhythm she'll replace the strap-on with her cock.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes