3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

deathlyshadows

Jan 13, 2019
I noticed a small bug where she'll task you with only touching yourself through a pair of panties and it adds a "wearing" tag, and then she'll task you with it again even though you still have the "wearing" tag. Also haven't had the Vibrating insertable come into play in version 12 yet, although that could be 'cause of the randomness.

Ste Rix

Dec 17, 2017
I've seen this bug happen to a few people over the months, generally it's tied to old hardware (initially thought it was a windows 7 thing too but it happens on old machines upgraded to 10).

I haven't found a fix yet and don't currently have any leads (it's all the same shader etc), so no ETA atm.
then no hints to solve. i'm really sad :(

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kaito Sudzuki

May 19, 2020
Как так получилось, что автор самого проекта находится здесь, где его же проект можно скачивать бесплатно и пользоваться, как купленной версией?

То есть это классно конечно для нас, бесплатно пользоваться таких шикарным проектом, прекрасно сделанной работой, но как-то несправедливо по отношению к SuccuDev. Совестливо даже мне становится, когда вижу, что он тут всем отвечает, а ведь он старался

Конечно я понимаю, что даже если здесь заблокируют эту игру или подадут жалобу на авторские права, то на других сайтах и так до бесконечности будет эта игра в открытом доступе, но всё же когда вижу, как автор сам лично здесь отвечает и говорит, что исправит баги - у меня складывается впечатление, что это лучший разработчик, когда либо существовавший.

SuccuDev Ты лучший! Продолжай в том же духе!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Kaito Sudzuki

May 19, 2020
How is it that the author of the project is here, where his project can be downloaded for free and used as purchased version?

That is cool of course for us, the free use of such a gorgeous project, well done work, but somehow unfair to SuccuDev. Conscientious even I feel when I see that he's got all the answers, but he tried

Of course I realize that even if it will block this game or will file a complaint for copyright, other websites and so on to infinity is this game is free, but when you see how the author personally responds here and says that will fix the bugs - I have the impression that this is the best developer ever.

SuccuDev You're the best! Continue in the same spirit!

SoEin187er

Oct 3, 2020
Thanks! Just for clarity, as listed in the main post I do not condone people downloading my paid game for free.

The primary reasons for my engagement here is that:

1. It's a good source of unbiased, direct, and honest feedback.
2. It would get pirated anyways, either here or elsewhere.
3. It's a good source of heavily invested players, the kind of people that suggest new features or become testers and provide meaningful feedback.

I hope some people are also swayed into supporting... but it seems to be very rare, and I don't need it or expect it.

Well i really enjoy Your Game, and its definitly a good way to earn Review or Suggestions.
And please keep up this good game. I really love it

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thanks! Just for clarity, as listed in the main post I do not condone people downloading my paid game for free.

3. It's a good source of heavily invested players, the kind of people that suggest new features or become testers and provide meaningful feedback.

I hope some people are also swayed into supporting... but it seems to be very rare, and I don't need it or expect it.
This, this right here is how to build a supportive fanbase that will remember you for years to come! Thank you so much for engaging with your fans here.

EQa776V

Sep 1, 2020

I have gotten to know your game through this forum and become one of your patreon supporter.

Please continue to develop on this great game.

ellamx2

Apr 20, 2018

Just found out about this game, think you'll ever port it to VR? I'm someone with a headset, this would probably be a good game for a VR to get immersed in, instead of looking at pc screen.

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
I've prototyped some stuff in VR before so I'd really like to play around with it at some point, but it's a lot more likely to be a separate thing rather than a direct port of the game's sessions - they weren't built with VR in mind, there's a lot of limiting factors like no vision, no significant movement, etc.

This isn't guaranteed to become a thing but yeah, seems like an obvious thing to give a shot at some point.
Maybe create a separate project specifically for VR that's for tasks outside of game sessions?

Have both the base game and the VR game in the same folder, or share a parent folder where the base game drops a file to indicate what task(s), if any, are available. They could just be scripted scenes rather than fully playable "mini-games"

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Just started playing this game yesterday after I saw LoveHurts here (I wasn't stalking you, kay? You just have a nice choice).
And I LOVE IT!!!
For once I thought I was stuck with her Christmas outfit (not that its bad or anything) but today while playing, she came up with a purple outfit and for me, it's jaw dropping.

The one detail of the game that I just love is when she will deliberately stop the spinning wheel at the punishment and use her middle finger instead of index finger (just thinking about it makes me want to play it again asap).

Thank you SuccuDev for making such an amazing game.

You know where I want you to go with this project?
unnamed.jpg

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Desceneet

Oct 1, 2019
I have a problem with this game on my phone (samsung a 10s). After entering the pin in main menu i seeing just a black screen, all works fine on an old version, but now its not. Sorry for my english.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Just started playing this game yesterday after I saw LoveHurts here (I wasn't stalking you, kay? You just have a nice choice).
And I LOVE IT!!!
For once I thought I was stuck with her Christmas outfit (not that its bad or anything) but today while playing, she came up with a purple outfit and for me, it's jaw dropping.

The one detail of the game that I just love is when she will deliberately stop the spinning wheel at the punishment and use her middle finger instead of index finger (just thinking about it makes me want to play it again asap).

Thank you SuccuDev for making such an amazing game.

You know where I want you to go with this project?
View attachment 958583
No worries, I am glad that my activity on this site led you to this wonderful game. As you can see not only is it a fun game but our dev is active with the community daily.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes