3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
Newest Update. V0.13 Stable2

Download:

Previous links are now broken, except for MAC v0.12. If you want V0.12 download links, please let me know.

Please, update to Stable2 when you can. If you're reporting bugs make sure to include what version you're running.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
While reading the whole 17 pages i got a bit confused, did you actually changed the breast size to larger? Because of what people said? If so it's kinda sad to think about, but understandable, either out of intention to make this game satisfying for the majority, or out of being pressured by too many. But i kinda wanna know it for sure, to feel the "it might have been, but it didn't".

It's NOT for my opinion about the game, about Succu-chan(i actually feel feelings when i disappoint her, and i fear to do so) or personally you(was reading all 17 pages to get a better picture of you specifically, not for the game). And my opinion about this change has no value anyway. It's just for my understanding.

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
While reading the whole 17 pages i got a bit confused, did you actually changed the breast size to larger? Because of what people said? If so it's kinda sad to think about, but understandable, either out of intention to make this game satisfying for the majority, or out of being pressured by too many. But i kinda wanna know it for sure, to feel the "it might have been, but it didn't".

It's NOT for my opinion about the game, about Succu-chan(i actually feel feelings when i disappoint her, and i fear to do so) or personally you(was reading all 17 pages to get a better picture of you specifically, not for the game). And my opinion about this change has no value anyway. It's just for my understanding.
If I understand the question right: Yes, the breasts were made larger. Succu-chan was also given heels, and had her name changed on Succudev's Patreon and site, as well as giving the option for a custom name. The reason? Patreon was pressuring Succudev to either leave the platform, or make changes to game.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
If I understand the question right: Yes, the breasts were made larger. Succu-chan was also given heels, and had her name changed on Succudev's Patreon and site, as well as giving the option for a custom name. The reason? Patreon was pressuring Succudev to either leave the platform, or make changes to game.
What the fuck Patreon, i never would have thought that it wasn't the people nor the Dev's intention, but a hypocritical Patreon itself. And people even protected you too. Everything is much better than i assumed, good going SuccuDev! I love many things you've said here, but not giving up the idea until you're literally threatened makes me love you too.

All of this also gives a huge useful piece of information, thank you.

Last edited:

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
Hey the Mac file won't open after unzipping. Think you could try uploading either .12 or .13 for Mac again?

Read this for mac.

If you still absolutely want to open the old mac version, try The Unarchiver.
I had kept v0.12 for Mac, and purposefully left it up in case MacOS people wanted to be played with by play with Succu-chan. I've broken the link after this.

Sep 22, 2018
she doesn't have a face... is she supposed to have a face? I'm playing 13 stable 2 on pc.
update: works just fine on mobile... and makes for a much better game on mobile. trying to get her off with a touch pad mouse is a real pain.

Last edited:

purple lemon

Dec 22, 2020
What the fuck Patreon, i never would have thought that it wasn't the people nor the Dev's intention, but a hypocritical Patreon itself. And people even protected you too. Everything is much better than i assumed, good going SuccuDev! I love many things you've said here, but not giving up the idea until you're literally threatened makes me love you too.

All of this also gives a huge useful piece of information, thank you.
I totally agree.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes