3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

stoneworks62

Jun 28, 2017
Is there any patch notes or files that have a list of some of the combinations for accessories and events? I've been trying some but either haven't gotten any event for them such as the sleeve toy or feel like i get all the time (such as her sadistic nature even if i do very few "brat" options)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

hervis

Sep 23, 2020
The game doesn't fit the Z Fold 2 screen when it's unfolded, and it stretches awkwardly when it is folded. Can this be fixed in the next update or is it just the curse of having such a device? I love the work succudev has put into his game.

milosz204

Feb 20, 2020
Is there any way to resume a session after a crash? The crash itself isn't too much of a problem for me, but when she is mad at me when I return(she tells me she didn't like that I suddenly left last time) and I have to start the session from scratch, being punished all the time it's harsh.

Lis1488

Aug 23, 2019
Sorry my eng
Is it possible to add other characters?
Is it possible to add a love triangle?
Is it possible to add a progression of girls with long-term interaction?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

stoneworks62

Jun 28, 2017
Is there an event where (probably through the use of the sleeve toy) she mounts you? Similar to the strap-on/futa events but you fucking her. I feel like there's some combinations I'm missing that allow for events like that but either haven't gotten the preferences set up or just have been unlucky.

• Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes