3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Think you misunderstood something; The april 1st event is coming with the next update, the next update isn't on april 1st.

I release on the 10th every month.
April 1st event... This should be interesting.

Is there an event where (probably through the use of the sleeve toy) she mounts you? Similar to the strap-on/futa events but you fucking her. I feel like there's some combinations I'm missing that allow for events like that but either haven't gotten the preferences set up or just have been unlucky.
I think that would be a great idea.

fffffffffffffff

Jan 4, 2019
Dunno if this is a bug or intentional, but she got stuck on "pinch yourself on the inner thigh as hard as you can 5 times... again!" over and over. At some point I just started clicking "done" to see if the loop would break and it didn't until I Disobeyed. Repeating the action a few times was fun, at the 20th+ it was just boring (and its not like pinching is really a sexy form of pain for me)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
This was some of the first lewd games I played, but to my shame, I have only recently returned to it since 2020-11-08. I have written a review specifying the incredible extent to which this programme implements CBT elements in case anyone else is of a like mind. I have two critical points, however.

I. What is the utility of having three no-stroking toggles? There are the following:
1) the "kinky" option in Content/Other Customization ("significantly reduces the amount of stroking tasks";
2) the "no touching" option in Content/Other Customization ("disables stroking/genitals related tasks") > the description is misleading in two ways:
a) it allows balls-related tasks, even though the balls are part of the genitalia;
b) the hint about anal/oral is incorrect, as again, balls are encompassed here, so it's anal/oral/BDSM;
3) there is the "no touching" slider under the Special/Chastity options.

From my experience, only explicit "no touching" (along with the other two) removed stroking tasks outside the chastity sentence.

II. Locking away the chastity option after acquiring a chastity sentence is an amazing idea! There is also the ability to lock away the Content Customization selection... but the game has many more options, and for one, such an important part as Reward/Punishment Endings is outside the aforementioned Content part. I'd suggest merging the Endings and Gameplay sections with Content Customization for this reason.

P.S. If I reset my passcode by typing 8008135, and installed a newer version, how did the game remember my settings? And is the AI still the same?

nksasori

Jun 4, 2018
Dunno if this is a bug or intentional, but she got stuck on "pinch yourself on the inner thigh as hard as you can 5 times... again!" over and over. At some point I just started clicking "done" to see if the loop would break and it didn't until I Disobeyed. Repeating the action a few times was fun, at the 20th+ it was just boring (and its not like pinching is really a sexy form of pain for me)
I think he is refering to the "Break your mark/record events" if you've done it too much times she just denies you until you break your own record, if you do too much of those events it gets stale pretty quickly (i think one time i did so much that i repeated those actions for like 10-15 minutes and she still wasn't satisfied), so i just deactivated them in the event rate menu.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I think he is refering to the "Break your mark/record events" if you've done it too much times she just denies you until you break your own record, if you do too much of those events it gets stale pretty quickly (i think one time i did so much that i repeated those actions for like 10-15 minutes and she still wasn't satisfied), so i just deactivated them in the event rate menu.
Isn't the point of that event in begging for mercy? It's not rocket science.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
> the "no touching" option / it allows balls-related tasks

This is primarily used for people with chastity devices, or that don't want significant stimulation at all (until endings, in some cases). Removing balls-related tasks would make the game nonfunctional, as there simply wouldn't be anything for most task types.
But chastity is possible without a device. Either way, all I meant was a change in wording, otherwise, it might mislead folks into believing the "no touching" encompasses balls, too.

Btw, is it a bug if the "no touching" buff is removed at the end, and instead edging is asked? In this case, the orgasm was denied, the session continued, but "no touching" did not return - the true finale had likewise an option of orgasm. This was supposedly the first chastity run - does the first session always end in an orgasm?

And on another note - I upgraded to v.0.14 from the previous one, and a lot of settings reset (including the Chastity run) - but the locked Content menu did not! Could this be corrected for future releases? I had to reboot 5 sessions in a row to correct it. (I understand that those menus reset which had been changed, but either the Content section should be unlocked, or the Chastity run preserved).

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I am a bit surprised that both denial and ruined orgasms are just punishments endings. I know it might be a bit closer to chastity stuff, but it would be very interesting to have Succu-chan deny player even if she is in a good mood. Leave it to the chance pretty much, plenty of JOI games do it and since you work on the toggle system it would be neat option.
I have been reading history a bit, and it's nice to see how far this game has come. Currently, the player can customize both the reward and punishment endings to the point of reversal.
will there be an animation for chastity? like "IF" she decided to put u into chastity at the end. it would be cool if that can be added
The key-chain on Succu-chan's leg has been added in February 2021, and it's even visible in the menu on her ethereal form!

I. I have also found a slight oversight (v.0.14) - if one clicks "Back" in Customize/Gameplay/Events, it goes back to Gameplay, but in Customize/Gameplay/Difficulties - back to Customize (the latter should lead to Gameplay likewise, the immediate menu one tier higher).

II. Still, is this a bug? In the middle of a no-touching chastity sentence, the session ends with "edging one last time" (so far so good), but then I get a prompt she "has changed her mind" - I get a continuation which no longer has "no touching" enabled (I even got a cock hero event which, granted, I can specifically disable). It did remember that it's a chastity sentence, but is it an oversight that "no touching" was removed?

To be more precise, right after the "changed her mind" message, there was a choice event with either edging or +1 chastity day, I chose the latter, and got the stroking-related offers described above. Although this part might be irrelevant.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
When will be realised 0.14? I say to download here.
Stable 2 is out. You can download on Mega and Google Drive

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Although officially, you need to pay. Either way, I had been using v.0.13 for the first two days because I was not so entitled as to ask for a free product. I was actually thinking the latest version might have been paywalled, but the previous one available for free.

I hope my feedback here is not that annoying, SuccuDev! I know that people usually prefer receiving feedback on Discord. By the way, I have a suggestion - why not edit the OP with the ? I was honestly blown away by the continued attention when I found it on the website! So hyped for the favourite outfit option (I hope she learns I prefer thighhighs)!

By the way, are there any thighhigh boots among the outfits?

Edit. I have a few more questions.
1. What do the chastity difficulty toggles (not a slider?) do? Regulate the length of the sentence, or something else? From what I saw, normal gave 4 days/sessions, very easy - 3 days/sessions... What am I missing?
2. Does findom before v.0.15 employ an in-game currency? I hope, it will be specified in the rework - I honestly was thinking it's real currency, and it scared me away, but I will totally try it out as an additional way to interact with Succu-chan.
3. Would it be too much to ask how the Polyamory toggle works? I'm not into NTR, and wouldn't like to screw things up in my playthrough.
4. Does the Spin The Wheel event work with the masochist mode? When "punishments are now rewards"? It's a bit confusing - colour red indicates CBT? Unfortunately, I haven't got any relevant luck.
5. Can there be a number of toggles concerning the area of the body for pain-inducing tasks? For example, ass, inner thigh and balls?
Indeed a bug, will be fixed.
So, if I select both the No Touching toggle and put the No Touching slider at 100% (they are called the same, actually), the "no touching" buff is supposed never to wear off? And this doesn't include the edging/release at the end, correct? (Btw, I doubt that disabling edging tasks would affect this ending part - she just says "edge one last time", it's not exactly a timed event, there is not even an oops button.)

I wonder whether this bug applies to a session with a literal chastity device toggled on. I'm going to test it.

6. Is there a difference between letting the chastity sentence pass with the real-world time and by having sessions reduce it? And when it ends, is there some acknowledgement? (NoFap records? Could be ideas for the future if not.)
7. What is the point of the "Disobey" button during the time-out event? And why are time-outs "punishments" in the masochist mode at all?

Yes, my high school teachers dreaded asking "any questions?"

Last edited:

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Thanks for the detailed answers! They're incredibly on point! But there are two questions which I think are missing:
1) what does the chastity difficulty determine (very easy > very hard)?
2) do you agree that locking the endings selection for a number of session can be an option? (Currently, endings are outside the menu which is lockable. I honestly believe the option lock is some of the best features to bring this computer programme/application to life. Alongside scheduling, but I haven't tried it yet.)

Edit. Now that I think of it, there is more:
3) what happens if I select the toggle to increase the chastity sentence on punishments (i.e., deselect the "Static Duration" toggle) and enable the masochist mode where punishments are rewards and frequent? Is it foreseen, or will it break the game?
4) during the mini-game, Succu-chan gets too loud compared to the volume of other aspects of the game (and the noise toggle is not about it, correct?).

Edit. A few points:
5) this model seems to be missing a key-chain? Or has it broken because I selected a device?
6) is there really a possibility of a ruined orgasm in the middle of a chastity sentence? That's somewhat cheating. Although lying would make her sad;
7) I have always had the "Never Nude" toggle on, and yet?..
8) oopsing while taking off a chastity device? Really? (xd);
9) so, there is a possibility of an orgasm reward in the middle of a chastity sentence? (It's a reward here because I've set RNGesus at 39%.)

Last edited:

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
No, but based on the previous question, I'm guessing you might've not actually been in a session marked as in a sentence, somehow.
All I did was select the chastity device toggle. I swear it was supposed to be a sentence. Now that I'm checking, the questions which I could get with the key-chain on (technically, no key-chain because it was v.0.13) were about:
1) being a brat;
2) ending the session early.

So, there is no chance for an orgasm mid-sentence, and it merely considered it a start of a new sentence? I guess, locking options has a different utility - messing with them can break things. I indeed only encountered the reward/ruin question at the start of a sentence when I broke it on Sunday by upgrading to v.0.14 (see screenshot #99).

Summing it up, I did not have an opportunity to test whether the bug with the no-stroking buff's getting dispelled after Succu-chan "changes her mind to play a little more" occurs with the chastity device toggled.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
No, but based on the previous question, I'm guessing you might've not actually been in a session marked as in a sentence, somehow.
To expand upon this - the changes I had made in between were: 1) chastity device; 2) session scheduling & appointment. You can even see the key-chain in the menu! But the session did not have it.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
These points might have been brainstormed to hell and back on Discord, but I will post nonetheless.
1. Scheduling/appointments - when she determines the date, it can be "March 3th". Can it be corrected?
2. I'm happy to announce that the "chastity device" debuff is not dispelled when she decides to prolong the session! - Unlike the "no touching" modifier.
3. Does she ask whether the player had "played with itself without her" regardless of the chastity sentence?
4. Either way, is there a logic to an assignment to watch hentai, chastity, and her question?
5. I answered "yes" for once, and she got the Unforgivable modifier! What does it do?
6. I just want to praise a great case of implemented player agency among the end of session exchanges:
1) she removes a chastity day > you can "thank you" or "decline";
2) "she looks forward to playing with her toy again tomorrow" > you can "OK" or "beg";
3) I for once pressed "beg", and she [re-?]added a chastity day! I wonder what influenced her decision?
7. In the end, she scheduled the appointment for the least soon date available. Is that influenced as well by the player's decisions? Her mood was happy.
8. And lastly, I noticed that the player can begin a session at least 10 min before the appointed time. But what is the threshold for being late? 1 hr.? 10 min past?

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Yes, this game needs a Liquipedia. With guides. An instruction for a JoInstruction!

So far, I have discovered three different cases of a session end acceleration.
1. "You've been such a good toy she has decided to keep you for a little longer" > Thank you / Mercy.
2. "She is feeling generous today! [...] do you want her to end today's session early?" > Accept [Skip to Ending] / Decline.
3. "She changed her mind! She'll play with you a bit more for now." > OK / Oops..

I'm a bit confused and lost at this point, what is clear is that it is #3 that bugs out the no touching modifier. But: Are these three different based on chastity / no chastity? And were they changed coming from v.0.13 to v.0.14 (January > February)? I just feel a suspicion it was slightly different when I started, but then I lost track.

Edit. If the player has chosen appointments but did not toggle the "independent" toggle, she will not get upset for waiting more than one day? Just checking.

Last edited:

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I have noticed that if the player declines her offer of a second post-session task, there is no ending animation with kisses? Is it supposed to be so? There is no mood penalty, after all. Mind you, this is the offer, not the task itself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes