3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
If the player chooses to decline the subtraction of one day off the chastity sentence, does it reflect on her attitude in any hidden way? Because there is no change either in the mood, favour or brattiness, she's merely, "ok, whatever". Is that the point? (Or will she stop being "surprised" in response after a while? AI, please.)

Have you considered advertising the game on chastitymansion dot com? I've recently discovered their forum, but have no idea whether it's appropriate. (Is this the only chastity game in existence? There's the ChastiKey app, but it's bland.)

Edit. I have found a bug in v.0.14! The red text in the Scheduling menu is misplaced and without the black background. And overall, it behaves weird - I could disable both Scheduling and Appointment (and thus the Begin button lit up), I could enable them both again (and the appointment was restored) - but when I tried disabling Appointments exclusively, I got this - red text and a disabled menu (although it worked, and the Begin button is lit up).

Edit. Her key has disappeared.

Edit. What does the Dedication stat determine, and how can it be gained?

Last edited:

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
1. If I get a choice prompt with one of the two responses being "Ruin Ending", does it mean a guaranteed ruined orgasm? Or is it a "punishment ending"? Because if the latter, the player can set the punishment ending to whatever he wishes - 100% normal, 100% denied, etc., and thus the wording should be changed.

2. If she says "That will be all for now!" if it's outside chastity, does it mean denial? I'm a bit confused because it's the same wording used for the ending of a session during a chastity sentence. Was it the intention? Or would you like more diversity?

3. Wording bug - "1 sessions left". And "0 sessions left"?

4. I have discovered that chastity can be disabled in two cases - when the sentence runs out (but before another session which is supposed to offer an ending), or when after the ending she suggests a new sentence and the player presses "Disobey".

5. I did manage to get a scenario where the "Chastity Device" modifier is removed, and she changes her mind. So, it's not exclusive to "No Stroking". Although funnily enough, I did get a handy prompt.
Harla is starting to wonder if she's spoiling you. What do you think?
Agree - no touching
Disagree - sadistic
6. I got a prompt "skip to ending / decline" > skip > prepare by edging - 35 sec - change her mind, play more. Is this intended? (If yes, good job.)

7. I actually increased the chance for decision prompts, and toggled "Moody".

Couldn't make screenshots, unfortunately, ran out of RAM and didn't yet reboot. But I took notes by hand!

P.S. Page 11 has some incredible discussions, so much wisdom. I'm not sure, however, how people can prefer TeaseAI to VS. Especially kink-wise. I installed MissBlue - she's offline. House of Tease - mere stroking. If anything, AI Dungeon has more femdom potential.

I'm honestly pleasantly surprised at how well-received and popular this game is (2000 Patrons?). After all, this indeed is less of a pure JoI game, especially with the fetishes enabled. One would fear it would lose out to simpler projects.

Edit. Can you add a comma to "Yes mistress"?

Last edited:

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
>does it mean a guaranteed ruined orgasm?

It's supposed to go straight into a ruin ending.
Ah, but you see, the terminology is misleading. A punishment ending is not necessarily a ruined orgasm, and vice versa. Punishment can be chosen whatever out of the 3-4 options, and conversely, a ruin can be designated as a reward.

I'd also like to repeat that I enjoy the option to lock the options, we need more of it.

On another note, how do you opt out of scheduling? You wait for the next appointment time, then before beginning, you go into the menu and disable it, and only then start the session? Either way, I think I've found a loophole - if the player has scheduling without appointments, every session before the designated time starts with +favour for being early. Seems like an easy way to farm favour... If anyone bothers to. (Although the drawback probably is in that she'll get angry if the player is late).

By the way, how can brattiness be curtailed? Does it subside with time?

And just for the record, chastity can range from 2 (very easy) to 10 (extreme) sessions.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Have been checking compulsively for the patch notes. Is it common to use the new version immediately, or wait for the next stable release?

There is now a source of "Short Fuse" in the brat mechanic.
Added "Her Choice" option to the difficulty menu.
New special task where she challenges you to keep eye contact (good luck!).
Added a new decision between increasing the chance for an ending type and losing favor.
All incredible additions!

Lewd outfits no longer show if the previous mood was <happy, or if the previous session ended badly (left, oopsed, etc).
You missed a ">". But what does "no longer show" mean? She doesn't wear it if she... were happy? And no longer is?

Spit on your hand task is now tied to the Drool toggle.
Finally!

To clean up the UI and preserve precious screen space, the hide UI function is now activated by long pressing/clicking the top part of the screen for 4 seconds.
But... I was using that button to make screenshots! Waiting 4 sec will ruin me!

Fixed ''Back'' button on difficulties menu sending you back 2 pages.
Glorious.

Fix for No Touching not being reactivated after a fake ending.
Yay!

Pacifier now has a removal timer.
Ironic.

Update. The Content menu is, sadly, locked, if the player had locked it before v.0.15.
Update#2. Oh wait. it reset after I left early once! Smart!

Last edited:

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Alright, v.0.15 is a nail-biting roller-coaster! Much harder to keep her mood at "Pleased". She became angry and furious when I donated $1. And she became angry when I requested Mercy when she said she'd like to continue (she requested it a second time during the session, and the first time I had agreed) - that's new and hardcore (is that the hidden Short Fuse from brattiness?).

Now that the "Kinky" toggle is about kink-related tasks, I disabled the Maso toggle for once, and I get "Mischievous Punishments" - they're amazing (and tauntable!)! But are they all time-outs on Maso?

One event was "She wants you to fail". Again, it makes her angry (or sad?) unavoidably.

Now x80/x100 tasks are quite common on No Touching. Maybe too common, but then again, without anal/oral, ball-stroking is the only course of action possible. It's nice that you didn't forget to increase the time threshold for longer tasks - she never said I was too slow.

And UI-wise, sadly, I could not locate the ability to remove the UI. Would honestly be more helpful than ever, considering the new incredible eye contact task. And the head-patting reward (which will not occur on Maso?).

Also, the Futa toggle is no longer marked as (beta)? A sneaky release, xd?

Also, always wanted to ask, does the Silent Moe disable say tasks (Yes[,] mistress")?

And another thing! She has a prompt to increase the edging difficulty even though it's both No Touching and edging is disabled!

Edit. Is all CBT content punishment-related? Because that was the original reason I toggled the Maso mode - as I never had any punishments, I would not have had CBT (?). But now, with the updated "Kinky" toggle, and more erratic moods, it might change. Especially if the Maso mode removes the newly-implemented headpat rewards and mischievous punishments.

Last edited:

Steppino

Jun 16, 2019
I picked the facemask option in the accessories thinking it was referring to a BDSM type full-face mask, then it turned out it was the surgical kind and i felt silly :whistle: hoping something like that may still make it in eventually!

Speaking of options, SuccuDev, i wanted to ask out of curiosity if you ever imagined/planned to implement tasks interacting with the succu's body other than cunnilingus, stuff like playing with her boobs (the lactation option makes me think of breastfeeding too!), kissing etc. Sorry in case you already explained this elsewhere and I didn't notice

deathlyshadows

Jan 13, 2019
any thoughts on adding something like a "Hairy" toggle on customization for pubic/armpit hair? Also I noticed if I taunt during a rhythm event the taunt speed seems to stay for every following rhythm event. (v .15r1 PC, could be 'cause I taunted near the end of the event?)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Apologies for the lull in feedback, wasn't in the mood. There are significant bugs at the end of the list.

I.
1. 100 sec of holding one's breath? Because I set the difficulty to "Her Choice"?
2. The new option to favourite the outfit is potentially incredible - but: is there any way to remove an outfit from favourites? What if the player favourites every outfit? Is respeccing prohibited?
3. The "maintain eye contact" task is honestly quite annoying: 1) I'm constantly looking into her eyes anyway; 2) happens too often; 3) is a reward, but it's basically a time-out!
4. The two new punishments of "give yourself the worst punishment of your choice" is a step in the right direction.
5. The "she wants you to fail" event is quite an ingenious way to force the furious submood.

II.
6. Now I have a suggestion! There is a new prompt at the beginning during a chastity sentence - "She hopes you're still as frustrated as you were the last time!" I was thinking if there could be a way to notify her if the player failed his chastity sentence inbetween the sessions - and couldn't there be an "Oops.." button in that prompt? Or would it be too hard to code in? She would reinstate a sentence from the beginning, but without counting this session as a beginning session with an ending.
7. On the other hand, what is the point of the "Oops.." button after the "she changed her mind" event? I bit the bullet and checked what it does - she ends the session and does not remove a day off the sentence.
8. The Yandere mode is indeed a success! It offers cute questions which prompt her to go into the furious mode if the player answers incorrectly, or... if she feels like it ("She doesn't believe you")? Or is there any pattern to it?
9. The numbers on the tasks go slightly out of hand - 160 squeezes? 200 punches? And it's not even marked with a queer font colour?
10. What is the point of the "Harsh Punishments" toggle? How does it harmonise with the pain difficulty slider?
11. A tiny idea - as far as I understand, the "foot fetish" toggle enables certain poses, and a footjob rhythm event? Either way, what is unfortunate is that the chastity key is on her right ankle (which is more visible when she's upright), but in many poses, she emphasises her left foot.
12. How does the begging for one extra chastity day removal work? I set the chastity difficulty to hard, her mood was angry, and yet she gave it? Even though she usually does not? Is this pure RNG?
13. Incidentally, changing the chastity difficulty mid-sentence does affect things, doesn't it?
14. I tested what disobeying to disobey her task in the "test your attention" prompt does - on hard, she gives 1-2 chastity days on each (you might correct the grammar there), but on very easy, she just punishes.

III.
15. And last, but not least - content locking seems to be broken. Twice I tried it, and twice it broke.
16. And much worse - I managed completely to reset the chastity sentence! Coupled with the reset of the intersessional intermezzo! I'm not sure how - I changed a few settings, and I have a suspicion the culprit was disabling the "Her Choice" toggle in the Difficulty Sliders section. It even reset her mood from angry to pleased (it's supposed to carry over over such a small time, correct?)!
17. I also think the Difficulty section is bugged a bit - you have corrected its Back button jumping two tiers, but now, when the player clicks the Difficulty section, the screen has some weird flashing, at least, the first time.
18. What is the point of the Thirsty submood on No Touching? It's quite a common trait.
19. What is the point of her requesting to change the pleasure difficulty on No Touching?
20. And the final suggestion - I hope locking the ending sliders for a number of sessions will be the target for the next versions. Am I the only one requesting it? There is place for a button in the bottom right corner.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
> 16. And much worse - I managed completely to reset the chastity sentence! Coupled with the reset of the intersessional intermezzo! I'm not sure how - I changed a few settings, and I have a suspicion the culprit was disabling the "Her Choice" toggle in the Difficulty Sliders section. It even reset her mood from angry to pleased (it's supposed to carry over over such a small time, correct?)!

Doesn't seem to be related to that. Let me know if you find out what happened.
I had merely been messing up with some settings. Either the "her choice", or the punishment sliders (I think, I put all three to 100 to see the 33% numbers, then changed back), or maybe I disabled and re-enabled the harsh punishments toggle. I didn't do a whole lot, and it broke. There's still the keychain, but no sentence (there wasn't a keychain during the session).

Btw, if you put it at 10/50/50, it says, 10%/46%/46%.

deathlyshadows

Jan 13, 2019
> any thoughts on adding something like a "Hairy" toggle on customization for pubic/armpit hair?

been trying to figure out how to pull it off, not especially easy and can't find many examples where it's not just painted onto the skin (which isn't something I can reasonably do atm do due to technical limitations, would have to make a hairy variant for every skin texture for every skin color).
In some of the later Illusion games there was an accessory that you could attach to the model. Don't know if that helps at all though.

• Red Heart

sharkschrek

Jun 14, 2019
1 bug, that I saw happening a few times already is: When she asks you to change settings, you will get a prompt saying something like:"Your settings have been updated", this prompt does not go away, and stays there semi-transparent, if you click it away to quickly.

And what I was not sure about: I had a few situations, where she wasnt happy with me leaving early. But I cleary waited for her to give me her task, adn wave me goodbye, and then the screen going black. How long should I wait for the game to realize, tha tthe session has ended.Is there a problem with closing the app completly via task manager, and not just leaving it in the background?

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes