3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
The difficulty settings are not locked by default because it can get quite ridiculous, and people that are too brave could easily get themselves stuck in an infinite loop and be forced to clear their save. Won't be a problem next update.
Maybe I wasn't clear enough. How can the chastity difficulty settings be ever stuck without the "meta slider" I am making up? Imagine this - before the sentence starts, you toggle the chastity toggle and a few other ones, then set the difficulty and the "no touching" slider - currently, the latter two can be changed at will during the sentence. But if they couldn't be, they would be unlocked after the sentence runs out anyway. Afaik, it's a minuscule detail, the difficulty affects the initial sentence duration, but during the sentence it only regulates the punishment day addition - and only if "static duration" is not toggled (and the "static duration" toggle does get locked, quite arbitrarily).
Couldn't you do this with very long toggle locks separately from chastity actually?
I never completed a sentence on the extreme difficulty (a new version came out before I reached 10 sessions), but why would it be different? The "meta slider" would simply deal with the number of sentences instead of sessions. I.e., after one sentence runs out, the player doesn't have manually to enable chastity again before the initial chastity session of the next sentence (where an ending of the previous one is reached).
If the objective here is to lock up every time you try to play it. It works great.
Do you have chastity in mind or something else?

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Extreme sentences could easily be neverending without static.
Can it? On v.0.14 (and on static), I could easily go session after session without a punishment, let alone the angry mood. On v.0.15, the angry mood is easily reached by the yandere mode and the "she wants you to fail", but even now, I have only discovered one sure way to piss her off enough for her to add days - by (dis)obeying when "she wants to check your attention". Another way is to wait for more than one day with the Independent not toggled. It honestly seems incredibly difficult to add any time with punishments at all (extreme 2 days each, hard 1 day each).

Is the No Customization button going to lock the ending options, too? Yes, I'm lobbying for it.
(Although if it locks settings for the duration of the sentence, and the ending is reached after a sentence runs out... It won't work. What I mean is the ability to lock settings for the duration that covers both the beginning and the end of the sentence. Otherwise, it's too easy for the player to control Succu-chan at the most important moment.)

Maybe, there could also be a toggle for her to have a 50% chance not subtract a day at the end of a session. That would effectively increase the sentence by x1.5. No idea.

Last edited:

quietess

Jul 18, 2018
I would really appreciate some sort of way to change the chance of events to occur. The 2nd to last session I had only had a single anal event and about a dozen oral events. This last session had me insert a plug, do two oral events, then remove the plug, and then gave me nothing but oral events until the session ended. I don't mind the oral events, but I'm starting to get a lonely butt and a sore throat!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

JCDenton

Jun 3, 2017
Anklet Key brought me, I will now support your game
Hope there will be more "key teasing" or placements (necklace, ear ring) in the future

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Methinks, I have found the last redoubt of the fixed bug! The No Touching modifier can still be dispelled in v.0.15! This case of her "changing her mind" must have been different - it happened after a "bad decision" ending during a chastity sentence.

Also, I've seen a new intro message! Failed to screenshot it, but it's indeed cute.

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
Hey guys, I got very sus problem. At version 0.14 stable 2 after chosing name of succubus, I only get music and black screen, but also can blindly press buttons, I got sound indication about them.
At version 0.15r1 i only got piece of succ ass and still music with working buttons.
How can it be fixed? My device Huawei Honor 8A.
Don't tell me this is because my device doesn't meet some shady requirements...

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
Hey guys, I got very sus problem. At version 0.14 stable 2 after chosing name of succubus, I only get music and black screen, but also can blindly press buttons, I got sound indication about them.
At version 0.15r1 i only got piece of succ ass and still music with working buttons.

A game doesn't work and your first thought is "This is sus and shady". The fuck? Cyberpunk sure as shit didn't work for me but my first thought wasn't that the devs just gave me a coin miner

Reactions: colorlessblue

CursedMay

Jun 13, 2017
The version is made for Android and Huawei runs HarmonyOS so that's probably the problem. They might be build on a similar base OS since you're even able to run it but you're basically downloading the Mac version on a Windows PC.

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
A game doesn't work and your first thought is "This is sus and shady". The fuck? Cyberpunk sure as shit didn't work for me but my first thought wasn't that the devs just gave me a coin miner
It is suspicious, because it is only me here, that complaining about problems, so it is logical to think, that there is, probably, some requirements of processor or ram power that needed, but not shown ?

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
The version is made for Android and Huawei runs HarmonyOS so that's probably the problem. They might be build on a similar base OS since you're even able to run it but you're basically downloading the Mac version on a Windows PC.
It is EMUI, modificated android actually, but still... SH*T !

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
'' shady requirements...'' ''Ram Power''

Buddy, you don't know enough about anything to be calling anything shady. Perhaps reconsider the way you phrase things when you're not even paying for anything and you're asking for help.

There's a long-standing compatibility bug with certain android devices I haven't been able to figure out almost since the game's launch. It sucks, but for now that's how it is until I do.

One thing that seems to rarely work for certain people is verifying your screen's resolution is set to native (so, maximum available) in your device options.

Best bet is PC version otherwise.
Dude... If you do not know, it is not rare that creators introduce BASIC requirements, such as:
OS
Processor
RAM
Video memory
etc.
It is understandable not to show requirements, for unknown creators or irresponsible, such like you, but the way YOU are talking... like an pregnant child. Don't embarrass yourself. If you do not like to share your game, just don't do it, but don't act like a greedy monkey. Peace

Reactions: colorlessblue

CursedMay

Jun 13, 2017
Dude... If you do not know, it is not rare that creators introduce BASIC requirements, such as:
OS
Processor
RAM
Video memory
etc.
That's just not true though. The only requirement I've seen any game on this site list is OS. There's a larger process in determining and testing minimum requirements for a game, and most things here are made by one man dev teams, and not companies with connections and publishers. You're not on Steam so don't use their standards here, buddy.

It is understandable not to show requirements, for unknown creators or irresponsible, such like you, but the way YOU are talking... like an pregnant child. Don't embarrass yourself. If you do not like to share your game, just don't do it, but don't act like a greedy monkey. Peace
This is an illegal file sharing site. Succu-Dev is not the one sharing these builds here, but instead they come from supporting users. Something Succu-Dev would probably rather not have happening, but short of long expensive legal actions there's nothing they can do to stop it, and yet they are still here where we steal their content and help us when we have questions.

You're the one talking "like an pregnant child" and being a greedy monkey. You get everything for free here yet you still lash out at the developers.

sharkschrek

Jun 14, 2019
OS
Processor
RAM
Video memory
etc.
How about you just leave?

Did you actually just call a Dev, who is helping people, that are stealing his Game, greedy?

What a time to be alive. The entitlement is real, I would call that the Karen of pirates.

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
That's just not true though. The only requirement I've seen any game on this site list is OS. There's a larger process in determining and testing minimum requirements for a game, and most things here are made by one man dev teams, and not companies with connections and publishers. You're not on Steam so don't use their standards here, buddy.
1) mostly, in this site, are games on rpg maker or ren'py, which are can be run almost everywhere, and it is understandable, that this games has no such special requirements. But still it is better to know, if you don't waste your time by downloading the game.
2) even unity games here has no special requirements, at least here, which are working fine still, but I have problem only with this game, for some reason. And it would be easier and faster to know, if problems because of weak hardware or software problem, don't you think ?

This is an illegal file sharing site. Succu-Dev is not the one sharing these builds here, but instead they come from supporting users. Something Succu-Dev would probably rather not have happening, but short of long expensive legal actions there's nothing they can do to stop it, and yet they are still here where we steal their content and help us when we have questions.

You're the one talking "like an pregnant child" and being a greedy monkey. You get everything for free here yet you still lash out at the developers.
It is good that you have eyes, but power on your brain and see all the talking here:
1) I downloaded the game to review it, hoping to write something good
2) Game doesn't work, so it is logical to ask people at the comments, what i've done
3) I got some clues from people and forgetting about the game, but then...
4) Creator answers me, calling me literally stupid, because I'm saying, that my problem maybe because of weak hardware, because I can't know it, only guess ? WTF ? So it is logical to think, that creator is mad, because his game was selling, but now is free at some places, but what his problem with me ? Wtf...

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
How about you just leave?

Did you actually just call a Dev, who is helping people, that are stealing his Game, greedy?

What a time to be alive. The entitlement is real, I would call that the Karen of pirates.
I dislike how madly he answered my question, like I was stupid, not knowing anything, and calling his game bad, but I only sought for solving problems with running this game, guessing that problems might be in game requirements, which I don't know, calling them SHADY, that does not match with my phone hardware

CursedMay

Jun 13, 2017
1) mostly, in this site, are games on rpg maker or ren'py, which are can be run almost everywhere, and it is understandable, that this games has no such special requirements. But still it is better to know, if you don't waste your time by downloading the game.
2) even unity games here has no special requirements, at least here, which are working fine still, but I have problem only with this game, for some reason. And it would be easier and faster to know, if problems because of weak hardware or software problem, don't you think ?
1/2. Let me put it simply. You should have no problems running anything on this site unless you're using hardware from 2005. It's superfluous to add a section for system requirements, and just because you have problems running one game does not make it the games fault.

It is good that you have eyes, but power on your brain and see all the talking here:
Eks dee buddy. Top tier insult. You got me I forgot to plug my brain in.

1) I downloaded the game to review it, hoping to write something good
2) Game doesn't work, so it is logical to ask people at the comments, what i've done
3) I got some clues from people and forgetting about the game, but then...
4) Creator answers me, calling me literally stupid, because I'm saying, that my problem maybe because of weak hardware, because I can't know it, only guess ? WTF ? So it is logical to think, that creator is mad, because his game was selling, but now is free at some places, but what his problem with me ? Wtf...
1. Good for you. Nobody cares about your intentions. You never acted like you had good intentions and in your first comment you called the game "shady". Which is a word with a very negative connotation.
2/3. Asking for help is fine. But in your very first sentence you called the game sus, because of a problem only YOU had reported for this game, while the rest of us can run it just fine without a single hiccup.
4. They never literally called you stupid. They implied that you were tech illiterate which every comment you make further demonstrates. Their problem with you? You are accusing their game of being malware, based on your own mistakes, but even then they still tried to help you.

I dislike how madly he answered my question, like I was stupid, not knowing anything, and calling his game bad, but I only sought for solving problems with running this game, guessing that problems might be in game requirements, which I don't know, calling them SHADY, that does not match with my phone hardware
>I dislike how madly he answered my question
You yourself came off very aggressively in your original comment, and their response is written in a more civil tone than your original comment.

>and calling his game bad
You weren't just calling their game bad, but accusing it of being of malicious origin. Mate, I get that English isn't your first language, but the words you use have a definition, and just because you seemingly don't understand that definition doesn't mean you can fling accusation around, and then act like you're being attacked.

>guessing that problems might be in game requirements
Which it is, as you've been told multiple times. Ironically the problem lies in the one part of the system requirements that is displayed. Which you handily ignored, or alternatively you're too STUPID and TECH ILLITERATE to know the OS your phone runs.

The only one that's mad here is you. You made a mistake but instead of owning up to it you're now doubling down on it. Nobody is going to support your side of this because you're in the wrong.

Reactions: megacipher
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes