3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
In case there's confusion about either me or staff removing links, nothing is ''being removed''.

The patron who was uploading changed their mind on uploading my stuff (which I am thankful for! especially as the version uploaded had significant issues).
Yeah, nothing is being removed, I deleted my own comment because I ultimately decided not to be the one that leaks it. It's going to be posted here at some point anyway so I'm just being sentimental as to not personally cuck SuccuDev .

Also yeah, the version I uploaded had tons of bugs as he said.

Last edited:

SoEin187er

Oct 3, 2020
Okay thanks for the fast answer and keep up the great work, and if the game gets released i will definitly buy it :D

sharkschrek

Jun 14, 2019
Whqt ASMR tasks are there? I only seem to find the reward and punishment, where the succubuss circles around the MC and you can hear her steps + the occasional giggle

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeah, nothing is being removed, I deleted my own comment because I ultimately decided not to be the one that leaks it. It's going to be posted here at some point anyway so I'm just being sentimental as to not personally cuck SuccuDev .

Also yeah, the version I uploaded had tons of bugs as he said.
Good on you for not NTRing SuccuDev. SuccuDev deserves much better :)

alexandroslav

Feb 25, 2018
yeah, a noticeable huge bug that disallowed the game from remembering anything.
every time you turned it on, it was a fresh new start including naming the succubus.

GreenImposter

Feb 22, 2019
Patiently waiting for some god to post a 0.16 download link bugs or no bugs. In the mean time I'm gonna make some ravioli try and remember to add creme fresh to your ravioli after making it as the creamy ness really ups the flavor to Eleven

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
Same here, waiting for someone to backstab poor SuccuDev.
I wish it would cost less, so I could actually afford a mothly subscription.
I'd be more than willing to spend a fixed amount on a game this good/promising.
That said, thank you Succudev for supporting us on here even though we are in fact pirating your game. Which is actually a behaviour that makes me even more willing to pay for your product.

Last edited:

Vano_Skoll

Dec 7, 2018
Same here, waiting for someone to backstab poor Succudev.
I wish it would cost less, so I could actually afford a mothly subscription.
I'd be more than willing to spend a fixed amount on a game this good/promising.
That said, thank you Succudev for supporting us on here even though we are in fact pirating your game. Which is actually a behaviour that makes me even more willing to pay for your product.
If I remember correctly, there are no plans to release the game in the store at a fixed price yet. Perhaps, if it is good to ask and there will be demand, then it is possible that he will make a subscription, which will cost half as much, but will open access to every second build.

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
I certainly don't think $5 a month is a ripoff for what I'm offering, and I've practically never had the feedback that people felt it wasn't a good value.
I'm sorry if I made it sound like I think you're trying to rip people off.
At least for me, it's about what I can afford, or rather what else I can afford.
Not trying to say the amount you charge is unfair at all, but thinking about that Amazon Prime, which includes a bit of Music, a bit of movies and shows and their free delivery is not far off from that amount, having to choose between the two makes it sadly clear on what I can afford to spend money on.
While I really like your product and wish I could afford to pledge to you monthly, thinking about the value as time spend and enjoyed with a product...

After all, a dude can only jack it that often per day ;)

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
Honestly, don't do that.
SuccuDev is so nice and even more or less understanding of the piracy that happens here.
Again, they do not condone it!
But they still provide support to people that basically steal from them.
Dont't give them any more shit and/or trouble!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

LagJIy4

Nov 16, 2020
Managed to find 0.16R2 full version in the wild. Android changes made the "game" unplayable for me. For the sake of fairness I will check Demo version (just to be sure).
In short - VS boots up fine (thanks for load circle). Although it takes more time than normal to load menu after the password screen.
Can change any setting, fine with that.
When I start the session I can see current state being ("0.16R2/Mood" at the top of the screen) with black screen and any input leads to system message "VS has stopped" and forced closure.
- Checked the Demo - being version 0.16R3 - same behavior. "VS has stopped" at any touch input.

My phone is old by today's standards but every version so far at least ran (up to and including 0.15R1 with roughly 20fps at 100% render scale 1080p) - I see in patch-notes changes that mention better android compatibility - maybe some requirements were introduced? (e.g. more RAM needed, specific OpenGL ES extensions, something else?)

P.S. Also - what were the specifics for the April Fools event. Just the system date or access code too (like valentine's event and others?)

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes