3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

CursedMay

Jun 13, 2017
Yeh, his insults are interesting. At this point I'm pretty convinced he's either 13 and shouldn't be here or as I said doesn't speak English as a first language.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Funny thing is, he didn't seem to actually insult the game or the dev from the start, just phrased it like that and got himself a misunderstanding, and probably just called the requirements to the game "shady" as in "hard to understand" and "sus problem" as amongus joke. But the later response to SuccuDev is just wtf...

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
1. Good for you. Nobody cares about your intentions. You never acted like you had good intentions and in your first comment you called the game "shady". Which is a word with a very negative connotation.
2/3. Asking for help is fine. But in your very first sentence you called the game sus, because of a problem only YOU had reported for this game, while the rest of us can run it just fine without a single hiccup.
4. They never literally called you stupid. They implied that you were tech illiterate which every comment you make further demonstrates. Their problem with you? You are accusing their game of being malware, based on your own mistakes, but even then they still tried to help you.
You really are not paying attention... because I said "shady requirements", not shady game. Nothing to add... it's craziness
1/2. Let me put it simply. You should have no problems running anything on this site unless you're using hardware from 2005. It's superfluous to add a section for system requirements, and just because you have problems running one game does not make it the games fault.
Let me surprise you, I'm using the latest freaking update, and blaming me for my guessing... AM I NOT FUCKING ALOWED TO SAY ANYTHING ?! God...
>I dislike how madly he answered my question
You yourself came off very aggressively in your original comment, and their response is written in a more civil tone than your original comment.

>and calling his game bad
You weren't just calling their game bad, but accusing it of being of malicious origin. Mate, I get that English isn't your first language, but the words you use have a definition, and just because you seemingly don't understand that definition doesn't mean you can fling accusation around, and then act like you're being attacked.

>guessing that problems might be in game requirements
Which it is, as you've been told multiple times. Ironically the problem lies in the one part of the system requirements that is displayed. Which you handily ignored, or alternatively you're too STUPID and TECH ILLITERATE to know the OS your phone runs.

The only one that's mad here is you. You made a mistake but instead of owning up to it you're now doubling down on it. Nobody is going to support your side of this because you're in the wrong.
Craziness...

Nobody cares about your intentions
then, why would you care ? Why don't you just ignore me ? M ? Idiot

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
oof, lmao.

normally I'd be biting back a bit harder to someone being a dick after getting a real genuine answer attempting to be helpful but at this point it'd just be embarrassing to keep going.

good luck. please don't play my game.
Good luck with telling people that they are not knowing anything to make a reasonable suggestion, because you are definitely knowing everything, right ? Whatever.
And I'm definitely will not play this game anymore, not because it is bad, but because of creator's rudeness

CursedMay

Jun 13, 2017
Let me surprise you, I'm using the latest freaking update, and blaming me for my guessing... AM I NOT FUCKING ALOWED TO SAY ANYTHING ?! God...
Lets boil it down to the simplest part and leave out all the rest. You're running the game on a fucking incompatible device you tech illiterate idiot. Doesn't matter that your device is "uSiNg ThE lAtEsT fReAkInG uPdAtE" if the devices OS isn't compatible with the game. Every reply you make just further emphasises that you have no fucking idea how computers work.

The Dev even told you try the PC version, but you didn't because you were too upset that everyone didn't pat your fucking back.

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
Lets boil it down to the simplest part and leave out all the rest. You're running the game on a fucking incompatible device you tech illiterate idiot. Doesn't matter that your device is "uSiNg ThE lAtEsT fReAkInG uPdAtE" if the devices OS isn't compatible with the game. Every reply you make just further emphasises that you have no fucking idea how computers work.

The Dev even told you try the PC version, but you didn't because you were too upset that everyone didn't pat your fucking back.
Where the fuck is writed, that EMUI is incompatible with this game ? It is still android, which is compatible with everything that I played before this game, even unity games. So shut the fuck up.

Don't you fucking think, that I didn't played it already ? I already played it, and have enough information for review, but I also tried android version, to see if both game ports are working. And it didn't work properly on EMUI (android), and I don't fucking know why, and you, yelling right here, about OBVIOUS incompability, are bullshitting me

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Fun police here! Stop it right there, criminal scum! You have violated the law!

Joke aside, I don't know where to begin since there is a lot of problem going on here. So, I will just keep it fairly simple. Keep it civilized.

For Dev, while we do not enforce you or others to list down the required specifications needed to run the game. It is recommended to do so since it's Unity engine. Same goes for Unreal engine.

For people trying to explain the problem, I know some or maybe many of you doesn't speak english as main language. But please be calm, no point winning an internet argument if all you get for prize is a warning and possible ban (not just here, but any forum in the internet)

For the guy trying to run on emulator, (this is the hardest part and I may sound harsh), but why would you run on a emulator and then claim its incompatible? Look, you are using PC running on Window/Linux/Mac then it used to run another program that used to emulate an Android (resources are occupied in stages from OS to trying to emulator).

Now, I don't want to go on and on as to why you should just get a real phone or pc to play since this supposed to be a public warning for you all to cease the fighting now.

So, there you go.

Reactions: Umbra.Nox

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
> For the guy trying to run on emulator

Actually the game runs pretty damn well on android emulators (it's even the recommended way to play on mac right now), and I believe that guy is just on an android variant.

Didn't think I'd end up defending the person calling me a "greedy monkey pregnant woman-child", heh.

> required specifications needed to run the game. It is recommended to do so since it's Unity engine. Same goes for Unreal engine.

The game's in development, the technical requirements of it can change version to version depending on what I add or remove or fix. Not how it works, just so you know.

get out of my thread INCORRECT FUN POLICE I want my fun back :mad:
NO U. well you can add in a spoiler in the OP and change accordingly

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
They are incorrect in fact and you should probably be listening to the guy making it instead of arguing with people defending me (thanks folks! but it's unnecessary).

The game is intended to be compatible with every android version. There are no system requirements specified because I don't know them atm frankly, and it seems to be fine on most devices. You got your answer pertaining to this question anyways.

Now, as for the (admittedly, entertaining) flame war going on, here are the facts:

This a website where people generally do not obtain the game legitimately.

You had an issue. You chose to use phrasings like ''don't tell me'' ''shady'' ''suspicious'' ''but still... SHIT''. These are all pretty grating, very entitled ways to ask for help. It's seemingly a language barrier thing considering the utter nonsense insults you attempted to throw at me, but anyway, as I said, perhaps phrase things differently.

I'll let you in on a seemingly pretty wild fact: I don't actually need to list any requirements, have compatibility with anything you own, or for my game to work for you whatsoever. I don't even HAVE to be nice, professional, or anything, really. I'll even act like the greedy monkey I am, whenever the fuck I want to.
I do what I want with what I create, and if you wish to engage with it, that's your choice to make.

Sadly, a vast majority of developers do not have the privilege of being able to tell you to fuck off when you phrase things like an entitled dick, so please keep that in mind next time you phrase things in that manner and someone has to silently grind their teeth or still deal with you.
Whatever. I don't blame only you for this unfortunately shitty conversation, because, yes, English is not my main language, and also perception of some things might be different in both of our cultures. For me, it is fun to call something "shady" or "suspicious", at least because of humor in "Suspicious Owl". Isn't it fun to call something understandable or strange as SUS in your country ? If I remember correctly, it should be recognizable and understandable, because of "Among Us", where anybody is SUS (Among SUS, actually). Anyway, I didn't mean any harm or offence to you or to your product in a first place, but also protecting myself from being called a person, that don't know anything. Hope you understand

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
Does that ever get a release so the full game can be purchased or will it forever stay in this patreon subscription model? I mean whenever i see smth that actually looks decent i get kinda scared of it being abbandoned

gehennagate8991

Jan 7, 2021
You should add an "are you sure" selection, especially for things like oops or failed. I've had my share of misclicks. Also, would it be possible to allow us to access the menu during a session, in order to add a toggle or something we forgot? Just wondering.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You should add an "are you sure" selection, especially for things like oops or failed. I've had my share of misclicks. Also, would it be possible to allow us to access the menu during a session, in order to add a toggle or something we forgot? Just wondering.
I think this would be a good idea as well.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes