Collection Others VirtualFem: Virtual Girlfriend Software [v4.40] [VirtualFem]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
ok i downloaded and unzipped but where do the girls files go...they were downloaded seperate...I start the program but not recognizing where the files are
Program Files\VirtualFem\girls\ and a seperate folder for each girl

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
There are additional user created girls at

Reactions: TC

bananas1

Apr 24, 2017
Run time error 339
Component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of it's dependencies not correctly registered:file missing or invalid

Xicht

Nov 4, 2016
After solving mscomctl.ocx problem, got another one. comdlg32.ocx
Probably not going for this one.

May 24, 2017
I am an actual member of the VirtualFem website. My upload is way to slow for my area, but download speed is a bliss. I got all of them, except for this month. Which in case I go to them and download this months girl.

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
Run time error 339
Component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of it's dependencies not correctly registered:file missing or invalid
i have the same runtime error but its for a wmp.dll or one of its dependencies are not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid i downloaded the .dll but it still doesnt work... i have uninstalled and reinstalled idk what im doing wrong..

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
I keep getting a checksum error on part 26. 2 files are corrupt in Nadia's folder.
Just use WinRAR and bypass the CRC error and discard the folder. Please read the installation instruction in OP.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
For the Guys who get the Missing Problem here again, the Link :)
Just Download and Follow the İnstructions in the Folder and your Problem is Solved.

Reactions: Eragon31415

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
For the Guys who get the Missing Problem here again, the Link :)
Just Download and Follow the İnstructions in the Folder and your Problem is Solved.

I replaced my file with that one but im still getting the error.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I remember these used to be uploaded by just one guy at a couple of different forums back in the day. Then all of a sudden they stopped and no one ever uploaded them again. I must be like 5 years behind.

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
I remember these used to be uploaded by just one guy at a couple of different forums back in the day. Then all of a sudden they stopped and no one ever uploaded them again. I must be like 5 years behind.
It is a rare breed due to the size. The game just gets bigger and bigger as time progress and no one bother to upload or download it.

Reactions: ScottyLQ

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
The game is 10+ years old, and most of the video in the older stuff is vhs quality.
The huge download is a waste as it is mostly garbage.

The original AIML (artificial intelligence markup language) was way ahead of its time, back in the day.
In addition to being sexy, obeying your every wish to the best of her ability, and knowing her place in the kitchen,
with a few simple tweeks, you virtual girlfriend (virtual assistant) can do a variety of tasks for you
interfaced with your calendar, microphone, home automation hardware, and internet...
you could setup your assistant to respond to your voice commands, ask her to wake you up, remind you of appointments, turn on and off lights, adjust your thermostat, lock/unlock your door, etc. (siri, okgoogle, amazon echo, are all built on this same technology)

You can choose whether or not she gets jealous of you seeing other girls.

Most people don't like the huge download, and it's not required. You can download the engine, choose a personality, and install only your favorite girl. Then have missionary sex with her forever, if you want. But most people get tired of the monotonous monogamy, and choose to install updates, and add new girls. It's not pokemon, you don't have to fuckemall.

once you're familiar with how it all works, you can get yourself video editing program, and make your own girlfriends for the game.

Reactions: ScottyLQ
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes