VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vis Origins [v0.01] [Mad King Games]

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Dev stated in Discord (in 2021-08) that this has been waiting for their original sandbox game (linked from this OP) to be finished, before this continues. It's been awhile.

Placing it formally OnHold for now.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: From what I understand that Vis Origins portrays Bela Morgana :love::love: and her past and making a connection with the "Vis" of the present damn I have to say that I was already anxious she is one of my dearest characters at the moment I can't wait for the game continue... :D:coffee:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Ok im confused what play first ?
Hey,

Origin is a game that will tell the story before Vis. I will resume development for it as soon as I have better resources. For now, you can play Vis ( [Ren'Py] - Vis [v2.0] [Mad King Games] | F95zone ).
If you are new to the game, you should play Vis 1.6.1, which is chapter I, to get familiar with the story, and then Vis 2.0, chapter II, which continues the story.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Looks like there are no working download links anymore?..
Uploadhaven for PC works fine.

If you wanted a different system then I suggest you report the opening post citing dead links. It's hardly surprising though, this is never seeing the light of day again and didn't have a lot of content.

Reactions: walenta