celts72

Nov 10, 2018
Now it's a bit hard but when I will implement the fast travel map, it will be much easier.
cool by the way really liking the game and that's saying something seeing as how i have played just about every game on this site i started playing it when it was first released cant wait to see how the story unfolds

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
Well thanks for the blue balls... Great update. I really enjoy this game and always look forward to its updates. Morrigan is just perfect, everything about her screams trouble and lust, thats why she's my favorite. Like she said "She's a goddess". Good job on the free roam system but a quick nav where it shows if the character is in that place would be appreciated because it took me a a few tries to find the bath.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I'm with the rest of the band wagon, Morrigan is very very good at being bad...and its hot as fuck. Corrupting mother and little sis is nice too though. ;)

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I hope freeroam won't be overdone in a way that it makes you more annoyed than entertained, like many games lately. :rolleyes:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Because I am half retarded and born out of cousins, I forgot to update the title. It's version 0.6 and not version 0.5

Thank you for showing me

celts72

Nov 10, 2018
Because I am half retarded and born out of cousins, I forgot to update the title. It's version 0.6 and not version 0.5

Thank you for showing me
haha don't feel bad i am the product of an alcohol induced brother and sister night and the retarded thing is a wisetail the reason a child born from incest is bad is well let me put it this way look at your DNA as a net and you have two people that are not related well the net crosses each other closing the holes in the net now two people that are related have the same nets so when they line up they don't close the holes meaning your not getting all the defenses that you get from two people that are not related hope that clears things up a little bit about why incest is not good

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Hmmm, is there a problem installing the IC patch?:unsure: I'm dragging and dropping it in the game folder as usual, and getting the error message "WinRAR can add files only to RAR and ZIP archives"? The IC patch doesn't want to unzip, so I assumed that the unzipped file is what is added to the game folder.

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Ahh noooooooo, no, no, no!

One of my favorite games, ruined by free-roam.

I have complained about free-roam so much with so many other games. There are so many other games changing from free-roam to VN, because of issues people have with the method. But VIS, ignored all that, and switches to free-roam, cos reasons.

And navigating in this way in VIS, is really bad. I spent 5 minutes trying to find the fucking bathhouse, in the end, I closed the game and deleted it forever.

Not interested one bit in that shit.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes