Mod Ren'Py Vis [v2.0.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
whats the difference between the sandbox version and the other?
:unsure:
Isn't it obvious?
The game was originally developed as a sandbox, but after some time dev also made a second version of the game, which was just a typical VN without any sandbox elements, and that's why for several updates there were two versions of the game: sandbox and VN.
Currently the last version of the game with the sandbox ended with version 1.6 and from then on newer updates were available only in the VN version.
So if you want to play the latest version of the game, you have to select VN version 1.6.1 and then the next part version 2.0.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
whats the difference between the sandbox version and the other?
To be more clear if necessary, there are a total of 3 versions of the VN currently in it's OP.

Two are of v1.6x and one is the newest continuation. v1.6x and previous has a "sandbox" version and a "vn" version, and the mod selection should be made to correlate with whichever is being used (they are not interchangeable).

Below are the three versions in the VN's OP for reference:
1668433386583.png

If in doubt, play v1.61 (VN-only version of Chapter 1) then play the prologue of Chapter 2 (which only has VN, "sandbox" was dropped by the dev).

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Does this mod work with rise of legends?
SanchoMods only work precisely with the version of the game they are designed for. If he's made a mod for Rise of Legends, it would have its own page. (No, I didn't check)

AdmiralSpock

Jan 17, 2022
I'm using the SanchoMod 1.6.1 for the 1.6.1 version of the game and I'm not able to see any gallery scenes at all, even though I will see notifications that I've unlocked certain scenes. I'm looking in the "G" (gallery) card button, but all I see is the splash screen of a naked butt and a red button with a yellow lock in the upper-left corner. I can't do anything on that screen except to exit.