• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Vis [v2.0.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I'm not finding any import code for previous playthoughs.... if that's the case the what a missed opportunity by the dev
I saw somewhere that it said you even have to manually input what the MC's stat scores were. I have no idea how games work under the hood like that, or what the reason could be, but I got the impression that you have to input quite a lot.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I saw somewhere that it said you even have to manually input what the MC's stat scores were. I have no idea how games work under the hood like that, or what the reason could be, but I got the impression that you have to input quite a lot.
You have to input everything... it's a massively missed opportunity imho. It is what it is though.

Reactions: Punto and JennaJJ

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've got a proper iPatch sorted. I've been posting in the VN's OP. I've also found a few bugs so I'm sorting all that out before I even bring the VN inside the latest SanchoMod core. I'll debate whether it's worth my time to push out a separate iPatch (proper) for folks now while I work. It would be a dumbed-down version of what will be in the full mod but it'll get the job done nonetheless. I'll keep y'all posted.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I've got a proper iPatch sorted. I've been posting in the VN's OP. I've also found a few bugs so I'm sorting all that out before I even bring the VN inside the latest SanchoMod core. I'll debate whether it's worth my time to push out a separate iPatch (proper) for folks now while I work. It would be a dumbed-down version of what will be in the full mod but it'll get the job done nonetheless. I'll keep y'all posted.
I'm going to wait until you've got it all sorted out before I even touch the new update. I have no tolerance for "childhood friend", "roommate", "landlady" BS in games where it's obvious that that's not what the original intent was. As soon as I read it it's just an instant eye-rolling boner-killer lol.

Reactions: GuyFawkes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm going to wait until you've got it all sorted out before I even touch the new update. I have no tolerance for "childhood friend", "roommate", "landlady" BS in games where it's obvious that that's not what the original intent was. As soon as I read it it's just an instant eye-rolling boner-killer lol.
Just so we're all clear, this V2 is basically a prologue or interlude if you will... it's got a foundation but a little light of meat on the bone.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just so we're all clear, this V2 is basically a prologue or interlude if you will... it's got a foundation but a little light of meat on the bone.
Ah okay then. So basically some groundwork being laid for later on when it'll get into Part 2 proper.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ah okay then. So basically some groundwork being laid for later on when it'll get into Part 2 proper.
That's what it feels like... but don't get me wrong... there are lewds... just don't expect 6 hours of playtime (I have actually played it but there's only ~1k lines of script split into two paths). Basically a Morgana, a Morrigan, and a Liliana scene. Again, I haven't combed through it but that's the meat on the plate it appears at first glance.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just so folks know what's up. It's basically a new VN and the dev has brought on-board a new coder so I'm kinda starting from scratch with the port... so it's all the GUI tweaking and coding that is time consuming like a motherfu... yeah. If I was out of whiskey I would have just shutdown the workstation for the day... these details must be done one by one but it's certainly not a "fun time".

Adult beverages and the tunes cranked to 11 are keeping me going at this point. I'm not trying to sound depressed, I'm just giving the reality of the labor involved. I'll keep chuggin' along as you folks have come to expect I'm sure.

I'm currently fighting the OEM dialogue/name boxes and those silly cards. Trying to keep the mod out of the way of them and them out of the way of the mod. It's a lot of nudging a few pixels at a time and getting it all coded correctly. This is how they currently stand (all adjustments are working as well):
1664587811876.png 1664587844757.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Updated features and progress teasers here.

Edit: It's pretty much a done deal. It's now after midnight and I haven't had dinner yet so I'm going to do that then cleanup all the code to prepare it for integrety testing.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v2.0.1)

Go get you some.

Links in the OP are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards and enjoy.

overlord29@0

Nov 19, 2021
Hi I'm sorry for my English
But I need help
So I downloaded darkassassin's mod in which it come with your in game mod so the issue is that when I start playing the game story the sanchomod is not in the bottom corner is not showing up but the mod is installed because in the main menu is show sanchomod also I tried to look in preference but in not showing up
Sorry for my English

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi I'm sorry for my English
But I need help
So I downloaded darkassassin's mod in which it come with your in game mod so the issue is that when I start playing the game story the sanchomod is not in the bottom corner is not showing up but the mod is installed because in the main menu is show sanchomod also I tried to look in preference but in not showing up
Sorry for my English
I have no idea what you're talking about. What darkassassin mod?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I see. I'll deal with this later. There are absolutely no endorsed mobile ports of SanchoMod unless they are explicitly linked in the mod's OP.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
SanchoMod Update (v2.0.1)

Go get you some.

Links in the OP are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards and enjoy.
Took a bit to get through it, was so many previously caught up with Dev games updating on the same day, but got through it, and no problems. Thank you so very much for your work on this mod!!!