• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Vis [v2.0.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
ok, I see what I did wrong I copied the mod Into Vis in the main folder and I had to copy it into the game folder it works now. Thanks, I find that most mods work the first way I tried and often crash the game if I copy it into the game folder. I used this mod a long time ago and forgot where I need to put it. :)

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 I may have found some kind of bug...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good afternoon. I'm just finishing another VN update. Just letting you know I've seen your post and give me time to finalize the other project then I'll revisit this and get you a fix ASAP. Thank you and regards.

Reactions: Potoum

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Potoum Give me time to think of something clever on this. With multiple screens wanting the same space and the MiniMenu needing it all the time I need to think of an efficient way to handle all those image button screens (there's quite a few of them). I already know of a way to do it but it would be messy to write, I know there's a better solution but might need a whiskey or two to brainstorm on it. I'll keep ya posted.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Sancho1969 Understand, I thought it would be an easy thing to fix. Sorry for that.
But like I said a simple rollback, remove the problem... I'll let you be the judge if it's worth 30min-1hour coding ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 Understand, I thought it would be an easy thing to fix. Sorry for that.
But like I said a simple rollback, remove the problem... I'll let you be the judge if it's worth 30min-1hour coding ;)
Don't apologize bud... that's on me. I just need to figure it out tbh. It looks easy but it certainly isn't :ROFLMAO:. At first I was thinking "no problem, bang some code, update a hotfix and done....but...not the case. I appreciate you bringing it up as I had never noticed that before, so thank you.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
View attachment 1298954

Overview:
In-game mod for Vis
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, in-game walkthough guide, custom settings, custom fonts and much more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** Another debut of SanchoMod Core v6a ***
Massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development.

Updated: 05/19/2022
Game/Creator: Vis / Mad King Games / - - -
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v1.6.1
Game Version: v1.6.1 & v1.6 Sandbox (obsoleted by dev)
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port). I'll progressively add additional cheats for Sandbox mode as it's coded (WIP).
  • Adds a high percentage iPatch. - Do NOT use this mod with the iPatch listed on the VN's OP.
  • Too many new features to list.
Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

SanchoMod GUI/Features
View attachment 1802585 View attachment 1802586 View attachment 1802587 View attachment 1802593
View attachment 1802607 View attachment 1802608 View attachment 1802609 View attachment 1802611 View attachment 1802612
Toggled iPatch
View attachment 1500750 View attachment 1500749
VN Only Mode (use on correct DL of game is required)
(no longer pertinent)
View attachment 1803168
Dynamic ChoiceGuide
( I'm working on teasers )

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1500740
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

For those few scrub code bandits, please see the fine print below.
Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
Sorry but bro what about android mod

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
MF'ers can't scroll or read xD I envy your patience, man - Hahaha!
Well, lately I've snapped a few times in recent posts tbh. It's mostly with "translators" that know how to tear files apart but don't really know what they are doing and are not put them back together then bombard the threads saying my code is "unstable" or "I'm not helping users". I get pissed and snap sometimes though I do my best to stay cool. Some folks criticizing me directly simply don't understand that I've always modded every game I play, I simply choose to supply a few of them publicly. I'm in no way obligated to nor benefit in any way monetarily... it's all out of pure generosity and yet a handful of folks still want to give me shit. So yeah, sometimes there's just not enough whiskey to wash it all away :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shaun@121 and NyVar

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Well, lately I've snapped a few times in recent posts tbh. It's mostly with "translators" that know how to tear files apart but don't really know what they are doing and are not put them back together then bombard the threads saying my code is "unstable" or "I'm not helping users". I get pissed and snap sometimes though I do my best to stay cool. Some folks criticizing me directly simply don't understand that I've always modded every game I play, I simply choose to supply a few of them publicly. I'm in no way obligated to nor benefit in any way monetarily... it's all out of pure generosity and yet a handful of folks still want to give me shit. So yeah, sometimes there's just not enough whiskey to wash it all away :ROFLMAO:
Hahah! I feel you! :LOL: Won't go any further, but ppl are way to entitled nowadays :cautious: Anyways, you're appreciated, my guy! Thanks for your generosity ;) (y)

Reactions: GuyFawkes

thot

Oct 15, 2017
Does it exist a solution to change the player stat because i don't found this i the mod?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Does it exist a solution to change the player stat because i don't found this i the mod?
Currently just the 3 LI stats (found in SanchoCheats screen) as there's no point in changing the MC's stats yet (they dont' have any true function other than some minor dialogue changes)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What?!!! Holy shit, I'm not even done with the other VN updates yet ... another weekend of work. <facepalms myself>

Edit: Why y'all sad? Honestly, I didn't punch myself... it's all going to be ok :p

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm not finding any import code for previous playthoughs.... if that's the case the what a missed opportunity by the dev

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress