RPGM Completed Visiting Aunt Sara [v1.13] [NLT Media]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for :

Visiting Aunt Sara [Final v1.13] + Incest Patched

Download

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
deadlink, can someone reupload?

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
deadlink, can someone reupload?
there is a renpy version if you search in the tool bar easy enough to find.
i love this game...i wish ntl did the extended version including the scene where the 2 sisters meet in pool and sarah is pregnant...sooooo hot....

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
i love this game...i wish ntl did the extended version including the scene where the 2 sisters meet in pool and sarah is pregnant...sooooo hot....
extended version is the base PC version download in the main post?

May 28, 2022

Download

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Anybody got backup for unofficial android?

Kendra011

Oct 26, 2019
I doubt that NLT will do a remastering of this game with the addition of scenes from his comics. In 2018, his page on Patreon was blocked for violating community rules (inappropriate sexual content). As a result, he refused to use the theme of incest, bestiality and rape in his games.
He tried to partially make changes to the comics and released games, but then simply consigned them to oblivion. Therefore, he did not finish the comic A Sunday Schooling, and therefore he made changes to the Lust Epidemic being developed at that time (initially Valerie was supposed to be the mother of the main character, not his brother's wife).
It is forbidden to mention any of his works before Lust Epidemic on his official resources (Discord, Patreon, etc.). Moderators quickly delete any message on this topic. His official position is that his first game is Lust Epidemic. He even changed his nickname from NoLimitTaboo to just NLT (he invented a story that he took the nickname in honor of his grandfather, whose name was Nilt). Although, as far as I understand, events in comics and games before LE are still considered canon.

Reactions: Momlover517
May 28, 2022
I doubt that NLT will do a remastering of this game with the addition of scenes from his comics. In 2018, his page on Patreon was blocked for violating community rules (inappropriate sexual content). As a result, he refused to use the theme of incest, bestiality and rape in his games.
He tried to partially make changes to the comics and released games, but then simply consigned them to oblivion. Therefore, he did not finish the comic A Sunday Schooling, and therefore he made changes to the Lust Epidemic being developed at that time (initially Valerie was supposed to be the mother of the main character, not his brother's wife).
It is forbidden to mention any of his works before Lust Epidemic on his official resources (Discord, Patreon, etc.). Moderators quickly delete any message on this topic. His official position is that his first game is Lust Epidemic. He even changed his nickname from NoLimitTaboo to just NLT (he invented a story that he took the nickname in honor of his grandfather, whose name was Nilt). Although, as far as I understand, events in comics and games before LE are still considered canon.
Ho Lee!!! What a lore. Most aggressive rebranding ever.

Coms3

Oct 22, 2020
Hello, is there a French translation of this game and summer with mom and sis?
bonjour exist'il une traduction fr pour ce jeux et summer with mom and sis?

ZeeKun77

Aug 25, 2023

Download

The download is not working

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes