• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Visiting Aunt Sara [v1.13] [NLT Media]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
So i need too soften the soil. But how?

The rat is still in the bucket
same issue, I swear if it lets you pass it w/o adding all items...well I guess it's not too much of a backtrack. I thought it was weird my character said the mouse was dead.

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
Great time to be had by all, BEWARE Spoiler inc, but not a full walk thru. I managed 100% completion. You can cheat the coins to get all the hints you want or save before using a coin and get hint then quit game and load save to continue. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy :)

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
A small but nice game... not a great fan of the comics, some are good, some are bad, but the game look nice! I only found 2 coins :(

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I went back and check the bubblegum machine at every step during trapping the rat. It jumps straight to grabbing the hanger for ricky's car after I use the water/cheese/shovel on the bucket. Yet the rat lives and later because of it, it gives me a stupid rat dialogue instead of letting me pick up the bucket to use on the plant. Am I encountering a bug or just missing something?

Update, figured it out...if only I had bothered to read the description of the bush earlier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maericke and Angrah

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Great game by NLT Media. Waiting for more. Cannot see any update on what he is working on next..

bhans37

May 9, 2017
Hey guys I have a problem. Every time I open the game a black screen appears and the game just crash. I can't even get to the menu. Does anyone else have this problem or just me.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Lol wtf this goblin MC looks like Chucky, maybe the Aunt is just going along with what he says so she doesn't find a knife in her back in the middle of the night.

Reactions: RedKing

Crytex

Apr 15, 2017
added the save5 with the rest but how does this work...can't seem to get the bucket out of the garage with the rat in...so I might be in need of a hint....
use lighter on plant ant then go for bucket. But what need do after we plant flower?

hint say that i need take my clothes from aunt room but cant do that!

edit: heart fragment. basement

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Do you need to get rid of the bees before removing the old plant? I might be missing a step there.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes