wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
getting an error saying rgss202e.dll cant be found for both versions

edit: downloaded the rgss file now it says rpgvx rtp is not found

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
hmmm what's the difference between normal/easy?
grind/no grind? would be cool to put some explanation for those not familiar with it.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
hmmm what's the difference between normal/easy?
grind/no grind? would be cool to put some explanation for those not familiar with it.
There's no grind anyway in this game as it's usually meant (repetitive actions for minuscule gains). Easy just makes a few instances of mini-games "click to win", as opposed to Normal where they are...uummm...normal.

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Spent an hour just to find a barn key walking around hoping to see some scenes. Got pissed off.
Then I receive game over after speaking with a girl about succubus. What a waste of time. Any way to cheat the shit out of it or some save files? There is no way I am gonna spend one more hour on pointless and useless silly walking in RPGM game. Still want to see all those tags it provides...
These games should not make people upset but they just keep doing it.
Edit. nevermind, just ran through all this pain again 'AFK'
Found a 'guide' with hidden scenes. Something like this:
Day 2 - When Seiichi asks you to go and see Misao, go back to the house and check the bathroom.
How on earth would I know that I should go to the bathroom instead of going straight to Misao?
People, stop doing it. You draw your art few days per picture and then hide it from us. It doesn't make sense.

Reactions: trocolloo

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
People, stop doing it. You draw your art few days per picture and then hide it from us. It doesn't make sense.
While I agree that generally obscure mechanics are not cool (unless those are supposed to be hidden scenes and not essential), such is the burden of a game developer. There isn't an "one size fits all" magic recipe.
Make a way too much on-rails game? Some will dislike that.
Make it more elaborate and/or convoluted? Some will dislike that.
Have no character development and tons of quick smut? Some will dislike that.
Have character development that delays instant gratification? You guessed correctly, some will dislike that.

That's not to say that some games could take ton of improvements in core aspects, almost all can. But there's always two sides.
As for this specific one, it's Ark's first foray into game-making so some things might feel hit-and-miss. On the bright side, it's being remade from scratch.
My advice if you like the tags, arm yourself with the walkthrough and dive in, you won't be disappointed.

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Shit that was too easy. Usually they put it in the first post. Also google didn't help. Thank you very much

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
so they say that this game got remade into "slice of venture origins". what changed?

nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
Not much. It got higher resolution, no censorship and event got shuffled around a bit. Also Origins is not finished yet.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
So I got a bit confused when I got to the succubus question parts so I looked up a walk through. I noticed the scene that mentions a hole you look through to catch 2 characters in the act. What hole? Because anything that looks like a hole I tried to inspect and nothing happens

nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
Which two characters and when? Because you catch quite a few people in mid action, but I can only think of two scenes where you actually looking trough a hole. One is in the outhouse on the farm, in the northern east corner, the hole is in the back of the building and only visible from the inside. The other one is in the public toilet in the city and hole looks like a crack in the wall.

nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
Okay that's the outhouse, every once in the while try to enter it, when you can't go to the back wall an try to interact with it. I think it's middle section.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes