Aaron Sekai

Mar 17, 2018
I am doing a translation into Spanish of this game with the permission of its creator, today I have published a demo with the first 2 days of the game translated, I leave here the link.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Estoy haciendo una traducción al español de este juego con el permiso de su creador, hoy he publicado una demo con los 2 primeros dias del juego traducidos, os dejo aquí el enlace.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, the difference between the two versions is referring to the content / scenes or just the ease of reaching the end?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Please, the difference between the two versions is referring to the content / scenes or just the ease of reaching the end?
It's only about the ease of a few specific mini-games inside (so you could kinda say it's easier to finish), otherwise they're identical.

Reactions: Ruodger

nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
Where do you get the aya yuki bull scene with some old lady? It is mentioned in second game, but i never seen it.
That's not in the game. There is no mention of it in the walktrhough and no resources for it in the game files. The reference is probably Ark misremembering something.

EDIT: Ah! Sorry Ark, my bad.

Reactions: sergyo_ml

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Where do you get the aya yuki bull scene with some old lady? It is mentioned in second game, but i never seen it.
Those are two different things. The old lady is one of the hotel resident. For the bull scene, it's not in the game per see. It's right here

Reactions: sergyo_ml

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
Apparently I'm missing a UmePlus Gothic file, Can someone help me with that and let me know where I'm suppose to put it?

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
Vitamin Plus
Slice of Ventures Origins
Slice of Venture: New Start
Slice of Venture 2: Come Hell or High Water

Those are the 4 games in the series right? If so, what order are they in chronologically? I want to play all for of them, but I want to make sure I get the order right. Could any tell me what order are they in? I'd really appreciate it!

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
I have downloaded the basic and the easy version, but when i start the game i have this problem impossible find RGSS202E.dll how can i solv the problem?

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes