piales

Jun 17, 2017
what does day11 (SCREEN B : MATSUBO + YUKI) in the walkthrough means? i can't go to tent and find the dog

piales

Jun 17, 2017
You need to go to the little shack first after you see all scenes there you can do the scene in the tent.
I already did that, when i talk to anyone in the shack they says that they dont have anything to tell me, so in the tent i dont find anyone,

Aaron Sekai

Mar 17, 2018
I already did that, when i talk to anyone in the shack they says that they dont have anything to tell me, so in the tent i dont find anyone,
You already do it all the quest in the shack? Just in case, with little shack I mean the main quest.
In orders words the think that the guide says to do after the scene with the dog in the tent.

Minato_01

May 11, 2019
I wondering something: The necklace i did find inside a box... what i have to do with that ? I'm in the final day after the ceremony and the necklace did nothing very anormal... not even a curse.

nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
At one point in the story one of the characters gets pregnant, and later gives birth. That's it.

This game doen't have any deeper mechanics.

nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
Nope. It's barely more than a visual novel. It has a couple of mini-games and a few missable scenes. Otherwise the story plays out in a straightforward manner.

yurilol

Oct 9, 2017
ive seen butakoma300 CGs and they include far more birth/pregnancy (with this game characters)but blue axolotl did not use in this game, still pretty good game.

Last edited:

Batou19

May 19, 2019
how to do "Nana and the homeless guys" the 10th day ?
What is the password for the door in the 11th day ?
thanks

Last edited:

Masukuon

Mar 20, 2019
why does it put me "RPGVX RTP Not found" (I install RPG Maker VX Ace but it always puts me this message)

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes