Erudosan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
How can ı hide the text and is there a way to enlarge the screen its to small

kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
Does anyone got all the cg or does anyone know where i can see them? My pc is dead and i really want to see the cg

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Does anyone got all the cg or does anyone know where i can see them? My pc is dead and i really want to see the cg
<THE_LINK_TO_SAD_PANDA>/g/677981/3941a732ab/
(you need an account on e-hentai to open this)

EmperorAx

Dec 6, 2018
I hope the threat is still working because i have something really serious I need help with .... its the door puzzle ... The part where we play as Anelle ... Can someone send me a link to where it is solved ? a video or something ? im stuck and cant move further

pityputy

Jan 31, 2018
Maybe i'm a fuckin idiot. However i've tried million variations of The End at the door, and nothing is accepted yet. what i'm doing wrong? :D

Update :
I'm sure, i've written the right answer already, but finally the open is opened .

Last edited:

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Could you PLease Help me?
I`m searching for the last card to get eris scene,
ihave 7 blue ones 7 orange ones and 6 green ones, so i guess its a green one thats missing. I have : Yuki, Ayama, Mari, Nana, Hitoshi, Momoko;

i followed the guide ,and now im runnig around, ive re read the guide a few time s but i cant find whats missing,
I tried to google to find out the name of the missing card, but ..lets say the last thing what you get (when you type "Vitamin Plus or card list or both of them + developer") is some information about a hentai game..

i would really appreciate your help

Last edited:

pityputy

Jan 31, 2018
Could you collect the card from Momoko?
When i go to them, she just keep telling " please". so i cannot collect the last card from her.

pityputy

Jan 31, 2018
nOpe, please tell me how did you pass the time to collect the card from Momoko?
i went by walktrough, but as i wrote earlier nothing happen. maybe i misunderstand something ( i'm hungarian)

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
nOpe, please tell me how did you pass the time to collect the card from Momoko?
i went by walktrough, but as i wrote earlier nothing happen. maybe i misunderstand something ( i'm hungarian)
you need to pass time trough hidden scence or events , got to it after3-4 scenes then knentaro is in the room with them after that talk to momoko.
i will replay the last day to confirm it, to be sure i dont remember it wrong,

if know which card im missing could you please tell, if i have the name i have at least a hint what im searching for

so i replayed the last day, so after the Horses + the entrance of jizzabelle i did the following things, --> go to city, played the game then get lockpicks -> hotel->bar, after that talked to fubuki for the card--> matsube "scene"-> mangashop-talked to the kids "scene" --> talked to akiko(get akikos card)-> CHekcked the henhause "scene"--> talked to Nina(at the house entrance) get what the succubus wanted"scene"--> after that go to the room in the house with momoko-"scene" talk to momoko --> get momokos card.

And i did find the card that i was missing, it was Esther, i found a 100%save for the game. and loaded it separtely, checked the card s find out which name was missing. After that i knew where to search. Turns out i forgot to talk to esther after the scene on the day before. ......so always talk to poeple after the events/scenes to not miss a thing.

sry for my bad english it isnt my mothertounge either.

Last edited:

pityputy

Jan 31, 2018
Thank you for it.
As i see, you went through the line as it written in the walktrough, but , they just keep telling "please"
i have another save before it, i try it . Thanks for it :)

upgrade: I went on that way, what you had told, but Momoko Still telling please, and nothing happen. i don't know what i missed and where :/

Last edited:

pityputy

Jan 31, 2018
you need to pass time trough hidden scence or events , got to it after3-4 scenes then knentaro is in the room with them after that talk to momoko.
i will replay the last day to confirm it, to be sure i dont remember it wrong,

if know which card im missing could you please tell, if i have the name i have at least a hint what im searching for

so i replayed the last day, so after the Horses + the entrance of jizzabelle i did the following things, --> go to city, played the game then get lockpicks -> hotel->bar, after that talked to fubuki for the card--> matsube "scene"-> mangashop-talked to the kids "scene" --> talked to akiko(get akikos card)-> CHekcked the henhause "scene"--> talked to Nina(at the house entrance) get what the succubus wanted"scene"--> after that go to the room in the house with momoko-"scene" talk to momoko --> get momokos card.

And i did find the card that i was missing, it was Esther, i found a 100%save for the game. and loaded it separtely, checked the card s find out which name was missing. After that i knew where to search. Turns out i forgot to talk to esther after the scene on the day before. ......so always talk to poeple after the events/scenes to not miss a thing.

sry for my bad english it isnt my mothertounge either.
Maybe do you have a save file before that day? i wouldn't start again from the beginning :/

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Thank you for it.
As i see, you went through the line as it written in the walktrough, but , they just keep telling "please"
i have another save before it, i try it . Thanks for it :)

upgrade: I went on that way, what you had told, but Momoko Still telling please, and nothing happen. i don't know what i missed and where :/
hmmm thats rather tricky. the only thing i can think of is you didnt let enough time pass, search for other things to do, i dont know any other solution.
if nothing goes, my last guess is you missed something essential in the previous days for this scene, do you have all scenes from the previous day?

pityputy

Jan 31, 2018
i guess i've done everything was needed. ( because i read the walktrough while i'm playing)
I started it again, now i have 4 save when 11day begins.
I thought about the time problem too. But i didn't find anything to do.
Tomorrow i'll contunie from the 11th day. we will see :)

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes