pityputy

Jan 31, 2018
hmmm thats rather tricky. the only thing i can think of is you didnt let enough time pass, search for other things to do, i dont know any other solution.
if nothing goes, my last guess is you missed something essential in the previous days for this scene, do you have all scenes from the previous day?
Thanks Bro, today i managed to finish the game :)

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Hey guys - I am stuck in day 11 - can't go through the hotel room lock pic event cause anaelle is still attached - have done the scene in the shack and spoken to Matsubo but no idea what the walkthrough reference to SCREEN B : MATSUBO + YUKI means as I am just getting a repeat of his last comment. Nothing in the tent either when I go there so presume I have to complete something before that scene triggers??

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Is there a way to play it full screen mode ? i open it and it feels like 1/4 screen.
You can try Alt+Enter to go fullscreen, but be aware that the CG will look stretched and awfully pixelated since it's native resolution is 640x480 or something, due to the version of RPG Maker that was used at the time.

You can keep an eye out for https://f95zone.to/threads/slice-of-ventures-origins-v0-75-blue-axotl.12999/ which is a remake (well, more like an uncensored Director's Cut) at 720p which should make it a bit more enjoyable.

Clockuprules

Dec 2, 2019
Okay, my game window is opened but I can't click on anything. I installed the rpg maker vx so Idk what's going on here...

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Hey guys - I am stuck in day 11 - can't go through the hotel room lock pic event cause anaelle is still attached - have done the scene in the shack and spoken to Matsubo but no idea what the walkthrough reference to SCREEN B : MATSUBO + YUKI means as I am just getting a repeat of his last comment. Nothing in the tent either when I go there so presume I have to complete something before that scene triggers??
Hey Guys - still haven't managed to solve my problem - Any Help/Suggestions ??

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Anyway to cheese the minesweeper game? I literally hate it, can't beat it for hours

A cheat or something to breeze it?

Last edited:

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Seems like im missing a few events on Day 11, the Yuki+Matsubo scene and the dog in the tent scene.

Any idea what might i be missing or what are the requirements for those? I skipped the Minesweeper game, is that the reason? I also broke one lockpick earlier in the game so i unlocked 1 less room.

EDIT: ON day 11 after i talk to Matsubo, he tells me the story about the company how it went bankrupt and his experience with Misao, then nothing else, next dialogue just ends in "..." and there is no dog in the tent on day two.

Did i bug out the game? Or am i missing some plot content in the previous days?

Last edited:

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
here's a savegame with all scenes.
Thanks!

I managed to find the Nana scenes, i missed the scene on day 10 after the Homeless guys and Anelle, had to return to town to find it.

However i;m still not sure what SCREEN B : MATSUBO + YUKI is.

I've heard all of Matsubo's stories as the walthrough said, however he doesn't say anything else after that.

Am i missing something?

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
Thanks!

I managed to find the Nana scenes, i missed the scene on day 10 after the Homeless guys and Anelle, had to return to town to find it.

However i;m still not sure what SCREEN B : MATSUBO + YUKI is.

I've heard all of Matsubo's stories as the walthrough said, however he doesn't say anything else after that.

Am i missing something?
i am sorry, but i have no clue :( i got that save from another site, but checked it beforehand ofcourse. :)

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Since its gonna be awhile before ARK finishes Slice of Venture Origins, anybody got a Vitamin+ save for approximately where SoVO ends?

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes