kimochisan

Dec 30, 2019
noob here. how do i increse the game size. its window its so small and i cant seem to enlarge it anywhere

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
noob here. how do i increse the game size. its window its so small and i cant seem to enlarge it anywhere
You can use Alt+Enter to go full screen, but I hardly recommend it. It will probably look skewed and quite pixelated. The resolution is sadly a limitation of the engine used.
On the bright side, it's remake is done in a higher resolution (and uncensored).

Hikaruna

Aug 6, 2018
I used joiplay to play this vitamin plus but could't play it ? But when i down sov 2 i can play it

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
This is my first time trying to start this game. After I unzipped the game and opened it, I clicked Game.exe and I got this message: RGSS202E.dll could not be found. I tried both Basic and Easy files and the same happened. Any insight?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
This is my first time trying to start this game. After I unzipped the game and opened it, I clicked Game.exe and I got this message: RGSS202E.dll could not be found. I tried both Basic and Easy files and the same happened. Any insight?
You need to download the RPGM VX Runtime Package (as is the case with most RPGM games) from here .

Reactions: forill

renzano

Jan 11, 2020
hallo!!
I can't get the game started! tells me that missing .dll files.

anyone know how to solve?

txs

Mar 20, 2020
Thanks!

I managed to find the Nana scenes, i missed the scene on day 10 after the Homeless guys and Anelle, had to return to town to find it.

However i;m still not sure what SCREEN B : MATSUBO + YUKI is.

I've heard all of Matsubo's stories as the walthrough said, however he doesn't say anything else after that.

Am i missing something?
oh could you show me a download link or post that has a walkthrough of this game

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes