nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
i cant play because i dont have RPG Maker and i dont want to have to pay 60$ to play this game
Yo don't need RPGMaker to play this game, you only need the RPT which is free of free of charge. Available here:

TETRAX123

Apr 7, 2020
hey im stuck i just got past the sliding puzzles and now im playing as ayame and i need a password for the door but i dont know what it is the guide said read the notes in the different room but i cant figure it out

Ludnick

May 25, 2020
I have a problem with the door puzzle in day 11 with Ayame, i've wrriten The End in every way i could think of and i still can't open the door, any help?

Edit: God dammit, you have to write it in all caps (THE END) and put a ''blank'' space between them, i didn't know you could even do that tbh, but i finally opened it.

K_tsune

Nov 5, 2019
So many people can't install the RTP, lol. I have the other problem, but it's a little gimmick.

I'm on Ubuntu 20.04 and I use Wine to run all my .exe games, I installed all the RTP, the game runs, but there's no text. I checked and the font exists, I even installed it manually in my OS and still nothing.

By chance, is there a Linux player with solution?

nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
So many people can't install the RTP, lol. I have the other problem, but it's a little gimmick.

I'm on Ubuntu 20.04 and I use Wine to run all my .exe games, I installed all the RTP, the game runs, but there's no text. I checked and the font exists, I even installed it manually in my OS and still nothing.

As it happens there is one: mkxp.

It works fine. There is a problem though. It's dependent on libfluidsynth1 and ubuntu upgraded to 2 with 20.04. That only affects midi playback, so if you can live without it...

Reactions: K_tsune

dfaf123

Sep 5, 2017

I had the exact same problem, but I couldn't find the solution either. Instead we get 15 pages of people asking the same question 1000 times. If you figure it out let me know bud.

Ijkdenem

May 2, 2019
every time i try to start the game it pops up a message that says RGSS202E.dll could not be found

every place i have gotten this game from i get the same message. am i missing some program or is it buggered?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
every time i try to start the game it pops up a message that says RGSS202E.dll could not be found

every place i have gotten this game from i get the same message. am i missing some program or is it buggered?
Google "RPGmaker RTP"

4Ragnar

Mar 28, 2020
(RGSS202E.dll coud not be found) is what i always get when i try to start the game i have downloaded it multiple times by now to be exact four times two times the basic version and two times the easy version but i still always get this error when i start the game does anyone know a way to fix it or prevent it ?

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes