RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
where is the site?
Have you tried asking Google-sensei, because he would have answered you in altogether less time than it took to write that post and wait for answer. and half of that was parsing the dropdown menus at the top of the site.

Reactions: renzano

renzano

Jan 11, 2020
Have you tried asking Google-sensei, because he would have answered you in altogether less time than it took to write that post and wait for answer. and half of that was parsing the dropdown menus at the top of the site.
txs so much!! :D

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i hate mind sweeper because i tri to avoid the mines but alway's end up hitting it lol'

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well never going to beat the mind swiper game every time i try it i hit a boom tring to beat the stupid timer. so i will never win the thing not only that but there is no telling how many bombs are left. i don't like saying bad thing's but this is a stupid mini game if you can't even take get it right i have tried so many time's that i want to pull out my f(*^ hair

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
well never going to beat the mind swiper game every time i try it i hit a boom tring to beat the stupid timer. so i will never win the thing not only that but there is no telling how many bombs are left. i don't like saying bad thing's but this is a stupid mini game if you can't even take get it right i have tried so many time's that i want to pull out my f(*^ hair
Just download the Easy version linked in the OP and you should be fine.

Barnacles69

Aug 5, 2018
Can't get past like some other folk past the Day 11 Tent dog scene, no dog there yet i did everything the guide said so i gues the game isn't completable

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
plus.png I start up the game and this is what I get. This is a first for me ever from this site. Anything helps. Please/Thank you.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I have RPG Ace unless this takes another one I don't know about.. it has been a min since I had to worry about the RPG maker.
There's *at least* three-four versions of RPGmaker and each has its own RTP, so.

Just get them all and never worry about it again.

Reactions: Gigawama

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
The Day 4 Key search immensely annoyed me. Ended up deleting this. Hope anyone else that played this wasnt so annoyed by this fetch quest.

Reactions: jed999

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Ok, Soo I'm a bit confused and stuck, Theres nothing for me to do, But Misao is saying "Tell me when you're ready" But no option to say "I'm ready" or "Yes" or even a "No" option, Please help me, Thanks in advance....

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes