fqpi

Oct 29, 2019
yo i'm having an error RGSS202E.dll could not be found. can anyone help?

Edit: nevermind I just had to install the RG thingy

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
About the walkthrough, in the day 11 there's an error, probably copy/paste, the dog scene can be watched only after complete the "things" where is placed the "bodyguard" after leave Anaëlle (also different from the guide Nina was already there the day before so there's no nobody new to meet), same things for the hotel rooms; there is a possibily that you can do it before if don't have invited yet Anaëlle but i'm not really sure.

Somehow missing 1 book in the recollection room, the guide is referring to have before the end of the day something to do in the fence (like the day 7) but it didn't happen and goes directly to day 12...

EDIT:
WTF.. I managed to get the last scene in the day 11, seem that is triggered only if you interact with the base of the bed otherwise you will skip to next day, dmn..

EDIT2:
I got the guide / tutorial from Slice of Venture Origins and there's not anywhere SCREEN B : MATSUBO + YUKI so i think is light updated.

EDIT3 :
I wrote a post with some explanation between the original Vitamin Plus and the remake Slice of Venture Origins and the difference from the basic and easy version so you might want take a look.

extra edit: forgot to say, when you are in the hotel room with the running dog be carefull where you going to stop him cause you may get trapped.

Last edited:

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
i need help in day 11 i play Yuki and can't escape from prison anyone have the save that finish that part? please help me

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
i need help in day 11 i play Yuki and can't escape from prison anyone have the save that finish that part? please help me
If you are still inside of the cell speak with the girl near the torch, you will find an excape route

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
no im been bug when try to reach to the key. the last guard stand still in 1 place, every time i move in range he always get me
The dialog is self explenatory, turn back and go to the room in front of the guard, check the hole and pick the pickaxe. This room anyway should be avoidable, the key you are looking for the cell is in the botton left of the map.

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
The dialog is self explenatory, turn back and go to the room in front of the guard, check the hole and pick the pickaxe. This room anyway should be avoidable, the key you are looking for the cell is in the botton left of the map.
this mine save u guy take a look and know what im talking about

Reactions: Luka-sama

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
this mine save u guy take a look and know what im talking about
1: go get the key
2: you can choice of being caught and back immediately to the cell or is kinda tricky pass this guy, but yeah can be done, you have to study his pattern ( i don't remember having him that quick)
3: both of point 2 don't change nothing, after you reach the cell just open it (the key will remain even if you get caught)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
that dude move so fast i can't get by and take the key. For the key and pickaxe i already done it and it won't let me back in the room
man.. literally from your save, follow the wall to the right, go down, move to the left, there is a key on the table, pick up it and back to the cell, if you don't want spend any more time avoiding guards just get caught.

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
man.. literally from your save, follow the wall to the right, go down, move to the left, there is a key on the table, pick up it and back to the cell, if you don't want spend any more time avoiding guards just get caught.
as u can see im stuck here im already take the key is on the opposite side and use it to see the screen. And the guard be like this just move up and down. If u get close the the egde he spots u. I can't get pass him
1615626917646.png

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
as u can see im stuck here im already take the key is on the opposite side and use it to see the screen. And the guard be like this just move up and down. If u get close the the egde he spots u. I can't get pass him
View attachment 1081901
1: don't run.
2: I've load the save you gave me last time i just pass the corner without any problem (2 times with now), just go straight to the right and turn the corner.
3: If you really can't pass... use the use this save (is your save i've just pass the corner).

Reactions: Luka-sama

triz123

Sep 30, 2020
can anybody send card list i am missing one card. and dont know which one.
I think i am missing ester card how to get that.

Fen.rar

Sep 9, 2019
Hey there, Sorry if this was asked before but i coundt find it, im on the easy version, using the guide.. Between day 4 - 5 im not able to see the scene between Misao and Kentaro to obtaing the second trophy, as per the guide it should be after watching the pig part of Eri videos but it will fast forward to day 5 after that, and on day five im not able to see the scene either. not even after talking to everyone but Mari, anyone know what should i do? Thank you

triz123

Sep 30, 2020
Hey there, Sorry if this was asked before but i coundt find it, im on the easy version, using the guide.. Between day 4 - 5 im not able to see the scene between Misao and Kentaro to obtaing the second trophy, as per the guide it should be after watching the pig part of Eri videos but it will fast forward to day 5 after that, and on day five im not able to see the scene either. not even after talking to everyone but Mari, anyone know what should i do? Thank you
u have to not go to sleep after that as far as i remember.

Fen.rar

Sep 9, 2019
u have to not go to sleep after that as far as i remember.
For some reason they go to sleep automatically and there is nothing I can do about it. Maybe i have to check the hole in the wall before that scene?

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes